SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
joshc
SSXSRider Member
joshc

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII Empty
PostSubject: Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII   Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 am

My hard drive crashed on my laptop. I've lost my files for my PCIII. I'm getting rid of my dual exhaust and using my stock exhaust and an intake right now. So i need to redo the map, but i'm not really sure i can do it. Any help??
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII   Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:09 am

If you are going back to the stock exhaust and intake why not remove the pc111 for now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
joshc
SSXSRider Member
joshc

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII   Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm

I'm leaving the intake on. I want to get a single exhaust besides stock, sell my duals. I also have the (can't remember the name) system to remove rev limits etc, so it piggy backs onto the PCIII.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII   Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone good with the Dynojet PCIII
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Yamaha-
Jump to: