SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can-Am SxS rumor

Go down 
+21
ChrisC
Badride
roamerr
roadiestar
Smith700
Rhino Rob
bush
MarkM
2Slow4U
cajuncoot
DirtDawber
rubicon05
Foxfire
GunRunner
wvyankee2
hunterworks
Stakk
ridepate
AIRBORNE
Big-R
highlander
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
muddslinger

muddslinger

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:17 pm

news
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:14 pm

Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer Prayer
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 pm

Latest from the Can-Am rumor mill. The new Sidexside would have the 5speed semi automatic paddle shifter and the stability control system from the Spyder in it. bounce

We may be looking at a $20,000 sidexside. DontKnow
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Yank wrote:
Latest from the Can-Am rumor mill. The new Sidexside would have the 5speed semi automatic paddle shifter and the stability control system from the Spyder in it. bounce

Mud and Guts will have a $20,000 SxS the way he keeps adding mods. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:47 pm

i will keep my rhino.......it already has close to 20k in it and im not done yet thatsright if i had bought a stock 20k machine and put as many mods as i have on the rhino affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 pm

$20K sounds crazy but there are alot of $15K + SxS's already. If 20K is well loaded then that's not as bad as it sounds..
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Big-R wrote:
Yank wrote:

Mud and Guts will have a $20,000 SxS the way he keeps adding mods. roflmao

roflmao

Wanna Buy it?????? lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
RMEF Lifer
SSXSRider Member
RMEF Lifer

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 am

Yank wrote:

I am not so sure that would be a good thing in a SxS unless Can Am has beefed up the clutch with that tranny. I have a Spyder with that transmission and it sure is nice for convenience, but once you ride for about 30 minutes or so, the clutch slips a bit much for my liking on takeoff. I am guessing it take sthat long for "evrything to get nice and toasty warm.

I would think that for technical riding, there would be quite a few toasted clutches unless BRP has really beefed it up ... in which case, I want that clutch for my Spyder ...
Back to top Go down
MarkM
SSXSRider Member
MarkM

Number of posts : 503
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am

Yank wrote:

My little girl gets married in july. That should free up the funds. Convincing the Funds Apropriator that it is necessary may be tricky. Although she is due for a diamond.
Back to top Go down
Lduke_01
SSXSRider Member
Lduke_01

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:47 pm

watever it is id say it will be beefy brp puts a big motor in everything and just goes from there look at the rxp and rxt jet skis my cousins got one and they go 72 stock on the water and with supercharger upgrades ive seen em hit over 80 easy
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Yep, Duke is right, we have a gold/black sea-doo RXT 215HP that would hit 71 stock and we put a Riva Racing freeflow exhaust and will top out at 79 now! thatsright ...next is an Riva Racing performance stage 3 ignition which will allow it to hit close to 86!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lduke_01
SSXSRider Member
Lduke_01

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 1:17 am

those things are wicked i love em ive only rode the rxp but ive heard since the rxt is a 3 seater it handles alot better
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

ya....It rides like a dream, I LOVE the smooth power feeling it has.....the motor on that thing sounds amazing, iv'e rode them both also and the rxt is better for about everything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can-Am SxS rumor   Can-Am SxS rumor - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can-Am SxS rumor
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4