SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A tribute to Airborne LT

Go down 
+6
Rhino Rob
2Slow4U
CaptMorgansgirl
AIRBORNE
DirtDawber
wvyankee2
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

A tribute to Airborne LT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tribute to Airborne LT   A tribute to Airborne LT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:06 am

KentT wrote:
Rhino Rob wrote:
went thru west virginia last week and i cant see anybody staying away from that beautiful state for long. I am willing to trade memphis for Harpers Ferry

Bob, I don't think Tennessee could afford to pay the boot required... maybe we could get Mississippi to just take over payments on Memphis... :)
why all the stimulus money memphis recieved is going to Tunica anyway... Good Idea Kent, the petition drive is underway !
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

A tribute to Airborne LT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tribute to Airborne LT   A tribute to Airborne LT - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 6:15 am

SFC Retired wrote:
Badride wrote:
Chris, I do appreciate what you are doing for our country. I hope you get to stay over here. I served with the 101st Airborne myself from 75-77. I went through Clarksville last year. It doesn't look like the same place I remember. I even got my uniform out the other day. It seems to have shrunk somehow.

Hey Badride, What unit in the 101st I was in 2/44 ADA. Ft. Campbell is where Airborne got his first Army Expierience. I had him stay with me at Ft. Campbell for a couple of weeks, about 7 years before he joined the Army.

501st Signal I worked on the cryptographic equipment for the choppers, rat rigs and com centers.
Back to top Go down

A tribute to Airborne LT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2