SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST Empty
PostSubject: who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST   who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 10:24 pm

I would just like to know.he knows my dad.........................my dad said his kids have rhinos too.i was just woundering who was his son :D
Back to top Go down
FLY TRAP

FLY TRAP

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST   who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 11:09 pm

maybe sandman. he is from sparta but only posted one time on here, sent me a pm not heard from since?
Back to top Go down
Sandman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST   who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Yes... it is me. I brought dad and my brother up for thr ride. He couldnt believe that he ran into someone he knew. Maybe we will get to ride again. Bring Ken and Elain with yall next time. lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST   who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 9:40 pm

cool i didnt get to meet u that i remember :cyclops: next time hollar at me and we ll talk about the old people LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST   who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST Empty

Back to top Go down

who brought Clarence( i think)from Sparta TN to WR ON THE MAR 1 ST
Page 1 of 1