SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino grab bar

Go down 
+7
somerset700efi
rhino nut
tim
rubicon05
2Slow4U
moto92
Mud-and-Guts
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Rhino grab bar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:22 pm

Hell yeah. That looks like a great addition for 18 bucks.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Best $18 I have spent on the old Rhino. Accept gas for it.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:00 pm

YA !!!!! $18.00 for that mod.......very KEWL Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:02 am

I'm not getting mine.
A couple days after the order, I got an email from them saying they could not ship to a po box and needed my physical address. (paypal includes your total address for the seller, and my physical and po addresses are containded therein) I replied kindly to the email with my physical address that day. Almost 4 weeks later I send a mail asking if I was going to get my item and they replied back that they needed my physical address. So, I sent it to them again, that day. Now, a week later I get a mail saying I get a refund because they are out of the bar. WHAT? The item I bought was not set aside for me? Pitiful.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 9:24 am

DirtDawber wrote:
I'm not getting mine.
A couple days after the order, I got an email from them saying they could not ship to a po box and needed my physical address. (paypal includes your total address for the seller, and my physical and po addresses are containded therein) I replied kindly to the email with my physical address that day. Almost 4 weeks later I send a mail asking if I was going to get my item and they replied back that they needed my physical address. So, I sent it to them again, that day. Now, a week later I get a mail saying I get a refund because they are out of the bar. WHAT? The item I bought was not set aside for me? Pitiful.

Thats just wrong. Call and talk to Kelly he is over ebay sales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:49 am

'eh, I'll not call. I left negative feedback and I'll find a shirt or something to buy with the credit.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 am

DirtDawber wrote:
'eh, I'll not call. I left negative feedback and I'll find a shirt or something to buy with the credit.

lol!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 am

:D Just got back from ebay. I picked up some memory I need to get one of my older computers back up and running again and a nice Yamaha sticker. And, I have 32 cents left on the credit !! woo hoo
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:49 pm

DirtDawber wrote:
:D Just got back from ebay. I picked up some memory I need to get one of my older computers back up and running again and a nice Yamaha sticker. And, I have 32 cents left on the credit !! woo hoo

I just up graded the memory on mine a few months back, now I am looking to up grade the hard drive I almost have the 80g full.
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Man, huge hard drives are cheap now. I don't remember which site I was on, but they had a 500 gig for under $50 ! affraid Not too long ago those were at least a couple hundred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhino grab bar   Rhino grab bar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino grab bar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2