SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just ordered some new Man Tires

Go down 
+8
Rhino Rob
DirtDawber
Mud-and-Guts
2Slow4U
RedNeckRanger
Smith700
ChrisC
GunRunner
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Just ordered some new Man Tires Empty
PostSubject: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Well ChrisC and I had to buy new Man tires cause that Damn dog of DD's Pugged must of had acid for pee. We thought we would step them up a few sizes

lol!
Just ordered some new Man Tires Bell_c40 roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:49 pm

I done got mine mounted up. Took me
about 15 mins to put them on. and i even
balanced mine....... roflmao

ownedsm
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:51 pm

if them are the man-tires for yall's rzr-s.i would love to see the man-tires for whatever bulldozer or trackhoe those were going on
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 pm

i think those stickers on the tires say............GBC.............. roflmao
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 7:06 pm

The way you guys like to put them thar little RZRs on their side or top, you need to see if you can put a MAN TAR around them... they might roll easier, but it'd do less damage... Just ordered some new Man Tires 13435
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:01 pm

KentT wrote:
The way you guys like to put them thar little RZRs on their side or top, you need to see if you can put a MAN TAR around them... they might roll easier, but it'd do less damage... Just ordered some new Man Tires 13435

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:25 pm

hmmmmm those look like the new 6 foot wide super swampers from interco hehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 pm

Those tires are too Man Tar for you weenies. ownedsm thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:23 am

DirtDawber wrote:
Those tires are too Man Tar for you weenies. ownedsm thatsright lol!

and this coming from a guy riding around
with a pissing Pug in his bed...... roflmao

ownedsm ownedsm ownedsm ownedsm ownedsm ownedsm
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:52 am

i bet they strain their sak, just thinkin about puttin them on
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 am

KentT wrote:

Little RZR's lol! coming from a owner of a big blue golf cart thats funny roflmao
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:37 am

GunRunner wrote:
KentT wrote:

Little RZR's Just ordered some new Man Tires Lol coming from a owner of a big blue golf cart thats funny Just ordered some new Man Tires 729242

Golf carts aren't known for lying on their sides in parking lots, last I knew... Just ordered some new Man Tires 833704 Just ordered some new Man Tires 13435 Just ordered some new Man Tires 13435
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:17 pm

KentT wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
KentT wrote:

Little RZR's Just ordered some new Man Tires Lol coming from a owner of a big blue golf cart thats funny Just ordered some new Man Tires 729242

Golf carts aren't known for lying on their sides in parking lots, last I knew... Just ordered some new Man Tires 833704 Just ordered some new Man Tires 13435 Just ordered some new Man Tires 13435

I dont know about that..... Razz

you might want to ask Yamaha's legal team
about that..... roflmao ........ ownedsm
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm

KentT wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
KentT wrote:

You just need to come ride where we ride and see if you can keep it on all fours roflmao
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:30 pm

ChrisC wrote:
KentT wrote:
GunRunner wrote:
KentT wrote:

I dont know about that..... Just ordered some new Man Tires Icon_razz

you might want to ask Yamaha's legal team
about that..... Just ordered some new Man Tires 729242 ........ Just ordered some new Man Tires 780841

Just ordered some new Man Tires 302706

Somebody's slacking then, cuz I only found one parking lot picture here:

https://southernsxsriders.forumakers.com/photo-and-video-links-f6/the-dark-side-dedicated-to-those-who-been-shiny-side-down-t4140.htm

And it looks like this:

Just ordered some new Man Tires Darthgunny
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

Well no danger of youres turning over in the garage so you should stop worrying roflmao Besides to put it on its side like mine would exceed the speed the little fo-fity can muster thatsright lol!

Here maybe this will help you out.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:20 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Well no danger of youres turning over in the garage so you should stop worrying roflmao Besides to put it on its side like mine would exceed the speed the little fo-fity can muster thatsright lol!

our fo-fifties may be slow but in the trails they have all you need......... The only time you need over forty is when you are doing something illegal thatsright
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:30 pm

mud-and-guts wrote:
GunRunner wrote:

our fo-fifties may be slow but in the trails they have all you need......... The only time you need over forty is when you are doing something illegal thatsright
Damn roflmao Assault of the fo-fity guys lol! I got nothing against a450 rhino or any other machine but kent just always wants to give us shit about rzr's , truth is we do alot of illegal stuff lol! hell we rode on the highway thru two states at the bell co. ride.

Last edited by GunRunner on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

GunRunner wrote:
Well no danger of youres turning over in the garage so you should stop worrying Just ordered some new Man Tires 729242 Besides to put it on its side like mine would exceed the speed the little fo-fity can muster Just ordered some new Man Tires 971386 Just ordered some new Man Tires Lol

Here maybe this will help you out.

And why would I want to put it on its side? That does not compute...

I've been "on the edge" too many times in my life -- having laid down a motorcycle 8 times on the road and too many times to count in the dirt as a teenager, put a Corvette convertiible off a bridge and on its top at age 20, then and rolling an old Volvo 3 times a few year later -- that I choose not to go there any more, if I can avoid it...

I now know that I'm neither 10 feet tall nor bulletproof, and I know without a doubt that Just ordered some new Man Tires 833704 happens...

I have no desire to kiss a pine tree at 50 MPH...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:40 pm

KentT wrote:

having laid down a motorcycle 8 times on the road and too many times to count in the dirt as a teenager, put a Corvette convertiible off a bridge and on its top at age 20, then and rolling an old Volvo 3 times a few year later -- that I choose not to go there any more, if I can avoid it...

Dang!
Maybe this would have been a good move for you!

Just ordered some new Man Tires Golf11 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 pm

Nobody wants to wreck or turn over but if you ride where we ride its more likely than not to happen at some point. I think most of us try our best to keep it on 4 wheels and in rough areas and we help each other thru but there are no guarantees.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm

No, I looked at golf carts, and Kei trucks, and JD Gators, and Mules, etc. I looked at all of them...

I have what I want and what I best felt meets my needs. Hope you do also...

Why are you so defensive about RZRs? Do you have a deep PoPo inferiority complex, or what?

Maybe some day you'll learn to take it as well as you dish it out, without getting defensive, but then again, I don't know that even life can teach old Just ordered some new Man Tires 927418 new tricks...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 pm

KentT wrote:

Why are you so defensive about RZRs? Do you have a deep PoPo inferiority complex, or what?

Its not that I want to be defensive, it just gets old having people bang on the rzr owners all the time. If i did that as much on the rhino as you and a few more do the rzr i would catch 6 times the hell. Truth is every one should stop jacking on the other guys rides and concentrate on going riding thats what its all about. Everyone has their brand they like best, its the old ford/chevy thing thats gone on forever.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:33 pm

Gunny,

We only bang 'em in fun, because you're so freaking touchy about it -- we're not calling your baby ugly, you know...

And then we deal with Chris who sounds like the Jimmy Swaggert of Polaris Industries now that he's changed his "undying brand loyalty" to the "latest and greatest"...

It's all good, they all have their place... I'm happy with mine, and sincerely hope you're happy with yours...
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 5:42 pm

KentT wrote:
Gunny,

We only bang 'em in fun, because you're so freaking touchy about it -- we're not calling your baby ugly, you know...

And then we deal with Chris who sounds like the Jimmy Swaggert of Polaris Industries now that he's changed his "undying brand loyalty" to the "latest and greatest"...

It's all good, they all have their place... I'm happy with mine, and sincerely hope you're happy with yours...

Im not touchy, I could careless what others have because i figured out a long time ago i liked polaris, ive owned a bunch of them, these other guys are just seeing the light and getting them. Latest and greatest? Your words not mine. Chris said he was not Jimmy Swaggert, and youre just upset cause you didn't buy polaris's version of the 450, the RZR 170 roflmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just ordered some new Man Tires   Just ordered some new Man Tires Empty

Back to top Go down

Just ordered some new Man Tires
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: Other BS-
Jump to: