SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MADNESS

Go down 
+24
wvyankee2
Showtime
Clayboy
mason
Big-R
mking
GunRunner
Woodtick
Foxfire
2Slow4U
Smith700
RZRSguy
DirtDawber
stealth
Mud-and-Guts
tim
4x4pac
S
AIRBORNE
ChrisC
Rhino Rob
RZRS-EDGE
ridepate
bush
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:08 am

welcome2 To the world of S! I like the orange, and know you do being your other one was orange too, see you on the trails!
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
mking
SSXSRider Member
mking

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-09-02

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:25 am

Saw one in person about hour ago looks badass
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:42 pm

mking wrote:
Saw one in person about hour ago looks badass
Saw one yesterday in person at the dealer when I get to get the fluids for my diffs. It really is sweet. I am happy for you Bush. I am even happier that you were not hurt in your wreck, and that you are not quitting riding! Not sure of a date of another ride, but it has been tossed around.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:34 pm

MADNESS - Page 2 431114
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:23 pm

rode a little more today and the power is getting stronger. and the handling is great.

tried out the EB out on a steeper hill and it is not like it was on my 09 almost none at all. pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 am

bush wrote:
rode a little more today and the power is getting stronger. and the handling is great.

tried out the EB out on a steeper hill and it is not like it was on my 09 almost none at all. MADNESS - Page 2 Icon_pale

No bush, you must not know how to drive it yet. Keep practicing.... MADNESS - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:11 am

Big-R wrote:
bush wrote:

tried out the EB out on a steeper hill and it is not like it was on my 09 almost none at all. MADNESS - Page 2 Icon_pale

No bush, you must not know how to drive it yet. Keep practicing.... MADNESS - Page 2 13435

Yes Bush, you obviously know nothing about your machine. When you learn how to drive it, come back and talk to us..... roflmao

The S has plenty of engine braking if you put the clutch kit in. It's almost too much in some cases. You are welcome to drive mine to see if you like it. It definitely slows you down in a hurry as opposed to how the S likes to free wheel.

Last edited by Airborne LT on Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 am

Doesn't ChrisC have an S driving school opening soon? roflmao
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:18 am

Now LT has got Big R following the little joke about "how to drive" they can laugh but the truth is the truth!thatsright The truth is the 010 S has a different clutch system from the 09, if you want great ebs you must change the secondary clutch to a team roller rather than the rapid rotation our S models have. I dont know why LT wasn't happy with his, had he took the time time to get the feel for how it works he would have seen the 09 S ebs works very good. Because the stock 09 setup has lots of engine braking as they come, just ask those that did take time to figure it out like chrisc and clayboy. Bush if youre interested in what to do to get the ebs, pm me and i will give you the details. thatsright

Last edited by GunRunner on Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:34 am

My 09 S has engine braking...... Eat
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:09 pm

the 09s have good EB once you learn to use it.

as for changing the clutch, i have no plans to change it at least until the warranty runs out. or if it pisses me off when im going down some steep hills and it fells dangerous but i don't think that will happen because the brakes are great on the rzr. one thing i have noticed is the 2010 does not have the belt whine/chirp that my 09 had when the EB would start to kick off and begin to free wheel.

as as for LTs driving school im ready to sign up but i just hope there is no trees on the training courses hill climb. ownedsm MADNESS - Page 2 13435

sorry LT i just had to!!! hide
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Bush, the 010 has a new bigger beefer belt than the 09 has, it is what got rid of the chirp. It is a copy of the EPI extreme belt.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:28 pm

bush wrote:
the 09s have good EB once you learn to use it.

:

thatsright lol!
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:58 pm

love your new ride bush. drive allright Yahoo Looks good
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Well, I guess maybe I am just too inexperienced compared to some other guys that ride three times a year. I will keep piling the miles on mine and try to figure it out. lol!

Bush, you can joke about trees all you want. That SOB jumped out in front of me. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm

The orange is probably the best looking S out there yet. You did good Bush!
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Airborne LT wrote:
Well, I guess maybe I am just too inexperienced compared to some other guys that ride three times a year. I will keep piling the miles on mine and try to figure it out. lol!

Bush, you can joke about trees all you want. That SOB jumped out in front of me. That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

LT i think you and me put more miles in than any one else. we will learn one day. Rolling Eyes

and i did see that tree move, no poo allright
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:07 am

Airborne LT wrote:

Experience has nothing to do with this whole EBS debate , the fact is either you bought the only 09S that did not have it or you could not or did not take the time to figure out how to use it. Instead of always coming back with sarcastic remarks or jokes when this subject comes up. Why not give us the facts as to why you believe the way you do. Explain away the fact that the other 09 S owners have said LOUD AND CLEAR that they have it and it works good.
Also, some of us may not have the free time you get to ride a lot, but that does not correlate into you being better at it than others.

I do agree with you on one thing, Bushs orange S looks way better than some other ones lol!
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:23 pm

My EBS is awesome and I see no reason to change it. My S will almost stop on a down-hill in low. Guess it's more of a preference thing. Good EBS as a Rhino?? Hell no, never will be. IMO
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Gunny, I never claimed to be a better rider than anyone. You like to make smartass comments........it's your thing, not mine. I just was making a joke about it. If everyone is happy with the level of EBS they have, that is good for them. I personally wanted more for the steeper terrain I ride in WV, OH, and TN. As far as the free time thing.........not so much. I am lucky to get the days I do. I am just capitalizing on what time I do have because sooner than later my butt will be back overseas. But then again, I know the excuse is that we live closer to good riding areas so I get to ride more often (even though it takes me at least 4 hrs to get to Brimstone). Go ahead and say what you want to make yourself feel smarter than everyone. Frankly I am tired of it. I am sure someone somewhere wants to read it..........
Sleep
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Sorry Bush for getting off topic on your thread. Your machine is bad-ass. Orange makes the WHITE pale in comparison. clap
Maybe the BLUE too lol!
Back to top Go down
ChrisC
SSXSRider Member
ChrisC

Number of posts : 5483
Registration date : 2008-06-30

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:51 pm

I like Silver with black stripes , my self..... thatsright

Chris.... Eat
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:03 am

Airborne LT wrote:
Gunny, I never claimed to be a better rider than anyone. You like to make smartass comments........it's your thing, not mine. I just was making a joke about it. If everyone is happy with the level of EBS they have, that is good for them. I personally wanted more for the steeper terrain I ride in WV, OH, and TN. As far as the free time thing.........not so much. I am lucky to get the days I do. I am just capitalizing on what time I do have because sooner than later my butt will be back overseas. But then again, I know the excuse is that we live closer to good riding areas so I get to ride more often (even though it takes me at least 4 hrs to get to Brimstone). Go ahead and say what you want to make yourself feel smarter than everyone. Frankly I am tired of it. I am sure someone somewhere wants to read it..........
Sleep

LT, you have been riding the "learn to drive" comment i made a month ago in the ground at every opportunity you get to try and make me look like i was putting you down by saying it. That was not my intention at all. I truly thought i was helping you by giving you some insight into how the polaris ebs works being i have owned several of them. The truth is anybody that ever owned a Polaris be it a atv or a ranger or a rzr has found out using the ebs is something you learn how to do. It is not like a rhino where you let off the gas and it works completely on its own. As far a smartass comments go, i can give as good as i get, and you are not innocent in that area yourself.
To me Its not about any of us trying to be smarter than another, its about us helping each other to figure things out and learn everything we can about the machines we are riding to make things better and more enjoyable. Ive been involved in motorsports of all kinds my whole life and i have learned a whole lot, and sharing that information with others is something i enjoy as much as i do learning from others things i did not know. Everyone has a area they shine in, and everyone has something unique and interesting to bring to the table we can all learn from. I welcome ideas, suggestions and real life knowledge others have to share, I understand the fact I dont know everything and am very appreciative when someone helps me to figure out a problem or turns me on to something new and cool i didn't know about. As far as the riding thing goes, I wish i could ride more, but i run my own company and when im riding, im not getting a pay check so i have to choose my trips wisely as im sure others do too. Anyway if in the future you dont want my input on anything youre asking about then i wont give it to you. allright
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:07 am

ChrisC wrote:
I like Silver with black stripes , my self..... thatsright

Chris.... Eat

Yea, chris has the best looking rzr ive seen, that may change when i see bushs in person but of all the ones ive seen so far mine included his is the best. As far as white goes, i damn sure know it looks better than a Beer can MADNESS - Page 2 13435
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:17 am

I am happy when someone offers advice.........not when someone tries to force-feed their opinion to me.

I am not the only one of this opinion.

Chris C, yep......your RZR is freakin sweet. I think all the ones I have seen have great attributes. If I had to pick one that is the absolute sweetest, it would be Tim Moore's or Stacey's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MADNESS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADNESS   MADNESS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MADNESS
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next