SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kentucky gun season-------HELP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Kentucky gun season-------HELP Empty
PostSubject: Kentucky gun season-------HELP   Kentucky gun season-------HELP EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:55 am

Okay guys. I am going to ask. Does anyone have any land or an extra seat for the opening weekend of KY gun season? Right now I am limited to hunting a public hunting area, which is highly notorious for being a shooting gallery. I would prefer to hunt some private land. If anyone could (or would) help me out, I would appreciate it. I will really only get to hunt the first two days.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
CAVHOOAH

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky gun season-------HELP   Kentucky gun season-------HELP EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Ive got some land about 70 miles north of Ft.Cambell..... In a small town called Robards KY. About 80 acres worht of good deer huntin'

Slide on up !
Back to top Go down
MarkW
SSXSRider Member
MarkW

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky gun season-------HELP   Kentucky gun season-------HELP EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:59 pm

LT,

I'll ask around , I have some friends who have land, I can't hunt this year cause of work, maybe you can fill my spot.

Close to my house too, so you got a free room also.

Give me a few days

M
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky gun season-------HELP   Kentucky gun season-------HELP EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 pm

CAVHOOAH wrote:
Ive got some land about 70 miles north of Ft.Cambell..... In a small town called Robards KY. About 80 acres worht of good deer huntin'

Slide on up !

Hey buddy,

Glad to see you up and running. Have you got a new machine yet????? Let us know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky gun season-------HELP   Kentucky gun season-------HELP EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Okay guys.......back to beggin. I need somewhere to hunt opening weekend of KY gun season.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kentucky gun season-------HELP   Kentucky gun season-------HELP Empty

Back to top Go down

Kentucky gun season-------HELP
Page 1 of 1