SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

View SXS magazine for free online.......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

View SXS magazine for free online....... Empty
PostSubject: View SXS magazine for free online.......   View SXS magazine for free online....... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Hey guys......I was reading a post that shawnley made and I went to the website of SXS Action magazine.........you can view all of their entire past magazines for free online......I just read up on the shootout they did.

http://www.sidexsideaction.com/

Go to the right hand side that has the magazine and click....view issue it will show all the past mags...click the one you want to read and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
RADICAL RICK

RADICAL RICK

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: View SXS magazine for free online.......   View SXS magazine for free online....... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:51 pm

nice link! thanks! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhinorick
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: View SXS magazine for free online.......   View SXS magazine for free online....... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:10 pm

Team Rhino does it again cheers ........I will have to say, I was impressed with the performance of the 700 Arctic Cat. Only 1 MPH slower than the RZR in the 1/10 mile. 6 MPH faster than the Rhino. That 1000 Arctic Cat is going to be awesome when it gets here Exclamation
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: View SXS magazine for free online.......   View SXS magazine for free online....... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 9:15 pm

The problem I have with the Cats is the size - IMO they are like driving a bus.

but that 1000 and even their 700 engines are tits!

Good thing they starting throwing classes out there (sport sxs, sport utility sxs, utility sxs)

actually looked at a Teryx today while at the shop - decent machine, styles not quite for me.

that Honda Big Red - you couldnt pay me to ride that thing - might as well be driving the 3 cyl diesel Kubota with power dump.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: View SXS magazine for free online.......   View SXS magazine for free online....... EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 11:20 pm

Tellico450 wrote:
Hey guys......I was reading a post that shawnley made and I went to the website of SXS Action magazine.........you can view all of their entire past magazines for free online......I just read up on the shootout they did.

http://www.sidexsideaction.com/

Go to the right hand side that has the magazine and click....view issue it will show all the past mags...click the one you want to read and enjoy!

yep but i like havin the actual mag dunno why just cause readin material while makin choc. snowmen Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: View SXS magazine for free online.......   View SXS magazine for free online....... Empty

Back to top Go down

View SXS magazine for free online.......
Page 1 of 1