SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? Empty
PostSubject: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:02 am

Not sure how credible it is but thouth I would pass it along. http://www.rhinoforums.net/showthread.php?t=10941
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:57 am

I have an 08 20 hrs and 140 miles. The only noise I can hear is when I put it in FWD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:41 am

i hear a popping noise when i start out sometimes... not sure what it is...kind of sounds like my cv joints(same sound a car makes) but, nothing has broken so far. keeping my fingers crossed that it won't break or leave me stranded. but, if this is true... i'll hear something soon enough.

thanks for the heads up Noceris... cheers
Back to top Go down
y b nrml

y b nrml

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 11:56 am

Mine has the popping noise at slow speeds. Thanks for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:27 pm

Read that thread this morning on RF.net

Have the 08 here but there is no popping noise on it, some small noise coming from the back whistling almost, but that is not what yours all are doing. If there is a reall sure we will all get a letter soon from Yamaha.
Back to top Go down
Killer Kodiak

Killer Kodiak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Wheels, that bumping sound under acceleration that you are refering to is a definate sign of CV failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?   You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this? Empty

Back to top Go down

You guys with 08 Rhinos seen this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: