SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend Empty
PostSubject: Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend   Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:00 pm

A young Scottish lad and lassie were sitting on a low stone wall, holding hands, and just gazing out over the loch. For several minutes they sat silently, then finally the girl looked at the boy and said, "A penny for your thoughts, Angus."

"Well, uh, I was thinkin'. . . perhaps it's aboot time for a wee kiss."

The girl blushed, then leaned over and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Then he blushed.

Then the two turned once again to gaze out over the loch. After a while the girl spoke again. "Another penny for your thoughts, Angus."

The young man knit his brow. "Well, now," he said, "my thoughts are a bit more serious this time."

"Really?" said the girl in a whisper, filled with anticipation.

"Aye," said the lad. "Din'na ye think it's aboot time ye paid me that first penny?"
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend   Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:04 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend   Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:42 pm

What an idiot Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend 13435 Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend 13435 Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend 13435 Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend 13435
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend   Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend Empty

Back to top Go down

Weekend Funny: The Scottsman and His Girlfriend
Page 1 of 1