SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Check this out.......

Go down 
+3
DirtDawber
Woodtick
Foxfire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Check this out....... Empty
PostSubject: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 am

"History does not entrust the Care of Freedom to the Weak or Timid" [DDE]

CONGRESS BEWARE….. “WE THE PEOPLE” ARE WATCHING.
WE’LL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ELECTION.

For those who need a picture,

To Congress:

The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775 - you've had 234 years to get it right; it's broke.

Social Security was established in 1935 - you've had 74 years to get it right; it's broke.

Fannie Mae was established in 1938 - you've had 71 years to get it right; it's broke.

The "War on Poverty" started in 1964 - you've had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the poor"; it hasn't worked and our entire country is broke.

Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965 - you've had 44 years to get it right; they're both broke.

Freddie Mac was established in 1970 - you've had 39 years to get it right; it's broke.

Trillions of dollars were spent in the massive political payoffs called TARP, the "Stimulus", the Omnibus Appropriations Act of 2009.... none show any signs of working, although ACORN appears to have found a new source: the American taxpayer.

And finally, to set a new record:

"Cash for Clunkers" was established in 2009 and went broke in 2009! It took cars (that were the best some people could afford) and replaced them with high-priced and less-affordable cars, mostly Japanese. A good percentage of the profits went out of the country. And the American taxpayers take the hit for Congress' generosity in burning three billion more of our dollars on failed experiments.

So with a perfect 100% failure rate and a record that proves that "services" you shove down our throats are failing faster and faster, you want Americans to believe you can be trusted with a government-run health care system?

20% of our entire economy?

With all due respect,

Are you crazy?

Please forward this to 20 people you know!
Back to top Go down
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:38 am

For the first time in my adult life, I'm truly living in fear of where our once great nation is headed! God Help Us!
Back to top Go down
DirtDawber
SSXSRider Member
DirtDawber

Number of posts : 4089
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 pm

I've watched the progression toward total government control, for many many years. I've talked about what I thought was going to start happening, for many many years. People that I spoke to about things like this, years and years ago, thought I was nuts, well, they've told me lately that I may not be nuts.
I'm very sad.
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:55 pm

I'm optimistic. Counting the days until the 2010 and 2012 elections. I'm actually excited. Just hope the rest (or majority) of the country feels like I do. bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 pm

THESE DAMN SHEEPLE WILL NEVER LEARN !! Stock up on guns and ammo boys we WILL need it to take back our USA,!!
Back to top Go down
Z06-08
SSXSRider Member
Z06-08

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:54 pm

10 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check this out.......   Check this out....... Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out.......
Page 1 of 1