SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie! Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!   Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Congress woman Nancy Pelosi was seated next to a little girl on the airplane leaving from San Jose when she turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the Ms. Pelosi, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said the congress woman. 'How about global warming or universal health care', and smiling smugly.

OK, ' replied the girl. 'Those could be interesting topics. But let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?'

The legislator, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'
To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel qualified to discuss global warming or universal health care when you don't know shit
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!   Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:15 pm

ownedsm roflmao
Back to top Go down
CaptMorgansgirl
SSXSRider Member
CaptMorgansgirl

Number of posts : 1573
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!   Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:33 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!   Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie! EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
10 points 2 the girl Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!   Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes, kids just don't know how to lie!
Page 1 of 1