SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway Empty
PostSubject: Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway   Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:49 pm

Thought I would post up a thread about the Huntsville Speedways mudbog events they have each year. Who here could plan to attend a mud bog, once a month on a Sunday at the speedway. I went to a bunh of them an entered last year. It starts in Spring 2008 (I want to say april or may last year) and ended in either October\November last year. They usually run the ATV\SxS's first and then run the trucks. Hoping they may have more divisions an a seperate bog strip for the trucks an atv's.

It is like $10 to get into the speedway and then like $15 to register for the mudbog if you are racing. They currently did 2 at a time in the atv mudbog, although they have clocks set-up since the Trucks do time trial. Hoping we can get that changed in the future.

They run the 499cc and below in once class and 499 and above in the other atv class. There is an Outlaw class for extreme mods if there was ever enough for them to run it. They have had a SxS class but usually we run with the 499 and up. If we can get enough to show an enter then maybe they will run the SxS class specifically. There is usually a big turnout, I want to see the SxS's make a big show in it an hopefully the Southern SxS Riders will take home some Trophys. If you win you do take home allittle money (1,2,3).

www.Mudville.us

Let me know how many of you will be attending. Wheels I kind of mentioned it to you yesterday so will you be able to come, it is down below KC's Powersports off of Hobbs Island Rd right before you go across the TN River. Also Noceriousdave would you be able to make it, due to you 2 are right here local. Then Tellico, BUZCLEV, etc.. Just let me know!

-Rick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway   Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 6:53 pm

You all just let me know and I will contact the Huntsville Speedway and let them know about the Southern SxS Riders. I know a couple of the ones in charge actually post on other atv club sites. I want us to be able to ride an show up, help sponcer it (not necessarily with money).

Wheelin' if you see this can you get another banner done or would I be able to borrow the one you have?? I will put up a canoply an the banner in the parkin area close to mud pit when we aren't running to set around an watch as well as get our name out.

Also there usually isnt much water in the pit, its pretty much pura mud. They also have a wrecker usually there to pull the stuck ones out, although If you see someone get stuck try to get there an pull them before the wrecker, only the trucks really need a wrecker. So you do not need a snorkel. Just get out there an have fun an watch others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway   Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 6:29 pm

I just checked the Mudville website and they are currently saying the first bog of this season will be;

Saturday, April 26th 2008

Who all can make it? I will keep checking back because they are normally on Sundays; I guess it will be saturday this year.
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway   Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 4:44 pm

I didnt even know they had that many bogs over there but yeah ill go as a specatur Im just not a mud guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway   Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway Empty

Back to top Go down

Mudville at the Huntsville Speedway
Page 1 of 1