SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released

Go down 
+2
Smith700
GunRunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released Empty
PostSubject: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:21 pm

The 2010 Spring Event is scheduled to be held April 22, 23 & 24, 2010.

Coal Creek ohv (windrock) Oliver Springs, Tn.
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:20 pm

gonna be there same as every year!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 pm

It is always fun!!!!
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 am

What kind of events do they normally have?
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:00 am

Airborne LT wrote:
What kind of events do they normally have?

It is totally under new management and they are trying to work on what will work best for the majority of people. If you have any suggestions please post them and I will make sure the management gets them. They had pole bending this year which was a new event. I wasn't there for it so I can't say how it went. But any suggestions I am sure would be welcomed.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:04 am

Lt there is usually mud bog, drag race, poker run.badride,please tell them to make a longer poker run
Back to top Go down
Badride
SSXSRider Member
Badride

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 7:12 am

smith700 wrote:
Lt there is usually mud bog, drag race, poker run.badride,please tell them to make a longer poker run

Will do, I have to see him in a few days. We ran out of signs and I need to get more. We are going to make sure Windrock trails are marked and the signs match the map. This has been an on going problem since the place started but we are going to make a real effort to keep them up. I know Brent has order a lot of signs and numbers already.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:40 pm

yeah we did the whole poker run i about 1 hour.and LT they also usually have guided rides and rock crawl.and Badride how bout a poker run over to the north side.(maybe trail 57)but that might get some out of state people lost with all the gravel roads
Back to top Go down
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

I called Wind Rock Camp Ground today to reserve a RV spot and all of them have already been reserved but I was able to get into the self contained over flow.
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 5:38 pm

You sure you called the new coal creek owned one? Cause there are other campgrounds, the original windrock camp ground and also indian creek.

Here is the original and still called Windrock campground, it is not the new one owned by Coal Creek.

http://www.windrockcampground.com/

Here is the new Coal Creek ohv site with the "New campground link"
http://www.coalcreekohv.com/main/directions_lodging
Back to top Go down
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 pm

I called the new one it sits on top of the hill is this the one where everyone will be at I know last spring they held the sled pull at this camp ground.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:48 pm

yeah try windrock park like gunny said
Back to top Go down
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am

Rhino X 2 wrote:
I called the new one it sits on top of the hill is this the one where everyone will be at I know last spring they held the sled pull at this camp ground.

Okay, that one is Windrock Park, the other original Windrock Campground is down the road that turns right as you enter the trail head area.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:09 pm

yep,right on gunny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released   Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released Empty

Back to top Go down

Spring Jam at Windrock, dates released
Page 1 of 1