SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prowler Long Travel

Go down 
+2
Foxfire
wvyankee2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Prowler Long Travel Empty
PostSubject: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:16 pm

HCR Releases Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Long Travel Kits

Prowler Long Travel Hcrprowlerlt793482

CEDAR CITY, UT - Nov. 9th, 2009 HCR Racing is proud to announce the release of their latest Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Long Travel Kit for only $5,799.00 at the 2009 SEMA Show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnSFnLS2qmA .

HCR Racing's Long Travel Kits include:

Custom Tuned King 2.0 Reservoir Shocks/Black or traditional blue for best color match
Summers Brother's Racing 4340 Axles
Laser Cut for precise fit and finish
CNC'd Chromoly construction mounting points
Boxed design and Hand Tig Welded for strength and appearance
OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering & travel with less maintenance
Complete kit 100% Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
6" wider per side for maximum travel and stability
2" longer wheelbase for better high speed stability hill climbing and descents
Achieves 15"+ wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation

The quality fit and finish, ease of installation, and top shelf performance of their kits are what sets them apart from the competition. None of their kits are released to the public without hours and hours of vigorous testing in the rocks, desert, and dunes just like you intend to use it. Not only this, HCR Racing custom tunes every shock package in-house to make sure the shock valving and spring rates are perfectly mated to the UTV it's designed for. This is the key to why their long travel kits offer the best ride quality in the business.

The above results in light and accurate steering and a supple suspension able to handle any terrain you throw at it. In addition to the brand new Prowler Long Travel Kit, they also produce the following long travel kits:

Yamaha Rhino Long Travel
Polaris RZR Long Travel
Kawasaki Teryx Long Travel

HCR Racing products can be found at dealers across the country, or directly at 888-928-7223.

About HCR Racing
HCR Racing not only manufacturers UTV long travel kits, they produce side doors, skid plates, bumper grills, dash trims, door inserts, bedrail trims, roofs, cargo racks, bed tie down clips, flag/whip brackets, spindles, exhaust tips, and more. All parts are CNC manufactured for precise, fit, finish, and performance. If you own a dealership or parts retail shop, call now to see if you qualify to be a dealer.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Very Sweet Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation To bad I couldn't use it Exclamation Exclamation Prowler Long Travel 13435 Prowler Long Travel 13435 Prowler Long Travel 13435 Prowler Long Travel 13435
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

Nice, but looks like a little mud would get on your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 pm

thats sexy drive
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:56 pm

That thing looks wicked. I think ole Heath should put one of those on his big Cat.
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:00 pm

15 inches of suspension travel is wicked. They will be loving that on the dunes. thatsright
Back to top Go down
highlander
SSXSRider Member
highlander

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 pm

If I do that I could not make it back in these awsome trails around brimestone. I did put my sway bar back on my XTZ and oh what a difference. It really helps the handling and holding on the ruts and spinning on slick rocks only fault is it rides a little rough after I installed the stiffer shocks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prowler Long Travel   Prowler Long Travel Empty

Back to top Go down

Prowler Long Travel
Page 1 of 1