SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colorado - Skunk in OHV Politics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Lyin King

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Colorado - Skunk in OHV Politics Empty
PostSubject: Colorado - Skunk in OHV Politics   Colorado - Skunk in OHV Politics EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am

After reading the Nov. 6 article about a faux “OHV group” (RTA) and a number of anti-OHV organizations in Colorado trying to strip trail maintenance funds from state parks and use them for more “law enforcement,” I was reminded of my March 2009 blog regarding such groups as being a Trojan Horse or Skunk at the Party.

Having been involved in California OHV politics (remember that ALL land use decisions are political decisions) for almost 20 years, I can guarantee the OHV community that when you have any organization (most of these will be anti-OHV at the core) that focuses primarily on law enforcement to the detriment of trail funding …you have a skunk at the party or worse yet… a Trojan horse in your midst.

Read more here . . . http://thegeneralsrecreationden.blogspot.com/2009/11/skunk-in-co-ohv-politics.html
Back to top Go down

Colorado - Skunk in OHV Politics
Page 1 of 1