SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cliff Notes version of Obama's speech about Afghanistan...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Cliff Notes version of Obama's speech about Afghanistan... Empty
PostSubject: Cliff Notes version of Obama's speech about Afghanistan...   Cliff Notes version of Obama's speech about Afghanistan... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:48 pm

set in historical perspective...
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear Prime Minister Churchill:
I cannot send troops to aid you because Germany and Italy did not attack Americxa.

However, since Admiral Yamamato did attack America, I am sending troops and the US Navy to search for him and the rest of the sailors and airmen who attacked Pearl Harbor. They, and only they must be captured. All other Japanese are to be considered "non combatants" regardless of their participating in aiding or arming those aforementioned sailors and airmen. Above all, Japanese civilians must be safeguarded so that no harm come to them or their property.
Any Japanese soldier captured must be read his rights, providced with an ACLU attorney at American taxpayer expense, and not harmed in any way or I will have the Marines involved courtmarshalled.

After 18 months, we will withdraw to San Diego to send a message to the Shinto Worshipping people of the world that we are hitting the re-start button and extend the hand of friendship rather than the "cowboy" diplomacy of my Great Cousin Theodore which caused the Japanese people to rightly feel insulted and neglected.

Cordially,
Franklin Delano Obama
President, United States

Jan. 02, 1942.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com

Cliff Notes version of Obama's speech about Afghanistan...
Page 1 of 1