SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. I plan on mounting them in the bed....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:23 am

Check ebay or pm FLYTRAP..he has my factory seats from my rhino..I dont know if he wants to sell them but dont hurt to ask lol!
Back to top Go down
PPF

PPF

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:18 am

I have two sets of stock teryx seats one set is for sale, I actually like the looks of them a little better than the rhino seats and they dont say kawasaki on them anywhere, make me an offer if ya think you could use them.
Back to top Go down
http://powellperformancefab.com
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:20 am

The Teryx seats look fine as long as they do not have Kawasaki or Teryx embossed on them. The Prowler seats are fine also. I was really looking for seats close enough to pickup sometime.... Shipping is high on seats.

PPF -- Where are you located?
Back to top Go down
PPF

PPF

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:55 am

minnesota, ill check on shiping for you
Back to top Go down
http://powellperformancefab.com
Gary

Gary

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: seats   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:52 pm

If yaw have a Northern tool store in your area you can pick up the rhino seats for 6.00 to 12.00 dollars apease.Some have rhino wrote on them an are different colors also.there is no bucket with them just the seat an it is a good deal.
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Just got (2) Rhino seats from Rigid Industries. $80 total shipped from CA. Better price than I could get on ebay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.   Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted - (2) Stock Rhino seats.
Page 1 of 1