SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ranger wheel bearings

Go down 
+2
ridepate
RedNeckRanger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946
Registration date : 2009-06-03

ranger wheel bearings Empty
PostSubject: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:34 pm

does anybody know or heard how the rangers do with wheel bearings compared to the rhinos?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 9:37 pm

RedNeckRhino wrote:
does anybody know or heard how the rangers do with wheel bearings compared to the rhinos?

I've heard no talk of it Craig. I do a lot of searching too. In fact, I've never seen a question about them?? They must be pretty bullit-proof.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:01 pm

ridepate wrote:
RedNeckRhino wrote:

I've heard no talk of it Craig. I do a lot of searching too. In fact, I've never seen a question about them?? They must be pretty bullit-proof.

I doubt it. They have been change somewhere. Just most people that own Rangers are farmers and they expect to change bearings ranger wheel bearings 13435 ranger wheel bearings 13435 ranger wheel bearings 13435 hide
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Big-R wrote:
ridepate wrote:
RedNeckRhino wrote:

I doubt it. They have been change somewhere. Just most people that own Rangers are farmers and they expect to change bearings ranger wheel bearings 13435 ranger wheel bearings 13435 ranger wheel bearings 13435 hide

I raise and harvest RZR's. You can chop-them up with a two-dollar hatchet and it will all fit in my bed.................. roflmao
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 am

ridepate wrote:
RedNeckRhino wrote:

i ve seen some talk about replacing them ...but none really about how long they last.......nothing compared to the rhinos
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 9:16 am

ridepate wrote:
Big-R wrote:
ridepate wrote:
RedNeckRhino wrote:

I raise and harvest RZR's. You can chop-them up with a two-dollar hatchet and it will all fit in my bed.................. roflmao

uplaugh
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
GunRunner
SSXSRider Member
GunRunner

Number of posts : 5296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:58 am

ridepate wrote:

Eat It's going to be fun watching pate try and follow Ronnie thru the trails in the baby hummer, best fill that big old bed with Vaseline roflmao
Back to top Go down
http://southernrzrriders.com
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:05 am

i need one to haul lunch for ............. roflmao
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 6:58 pm

GunRunner wrote:
ridepate wrote:

Eat It's going to be fun watching pate try and follow Ronnie thru the trails in the baby hummer, best fill that big old bed with Vaseline roflmao

As long as the trees are 60-inches apart, no problem, any closer, and I'll have a problem.......
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm

pate, i dont think you will have any trouble at all. one of the guys i ride with takes it everywhere the rzr goes in Va City and its tight riding in there. trust me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 8:35 pm

bush wrote:
pate, i dont think you will have any trouble at all. one of the guys i ride with takes it everywhere the rzr goes in Va City and its tight riding in there. trust me

Good to know man!!!! humper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ranger wheel bearings   ranger wheel bearings Empty

Back to top Go down

ranger wheel bearings
Page 1 of 1