SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thought I'd post this here also.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Thought I'd post this here also. Empty
PostSubject: Thought I'd post this here also.   Thought I'd post this here also. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:28 am

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all !!

We are now all moved, set up, and shipping out of our new location in Fairview Oregon which is on the east side of Portland Oregon. Our new location is much larger than our Seattle store was and is set up to help expand our Internet business. We have just received our largest Star accessory order ever, so most Star orders can ship quicker. We have been able to keep our parts discount at 30% on all Yamaha parts this past year which is the best discount in the United States. We want to continue with this same discount for 2010 but we again need your help in spreading the word to help us with our advertising expenses Please tell your friends, Internet forums, or any other power sport acquaintance that we are the place to go for the best prices and service in the U.S. The Internet is not the place to go if you need your parts in a day or to, but if your not in a hurry we can save you a lot of money.. Please visit our new web site and Thank You very much for your business.

Dan McVeigh

www.yamahasportsplaza.com

www.ysppart.com
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Thought I'd post this here also. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thought I'd post this here also.   Thought I'd post this here also. EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 8:39 pm

Good info Phil. I got that one too!!!
Back to top Go down

Thought I'd post this here also.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Yamaha-
Jump to: