SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion

Go down 
+4
BOOMERANG
utlover
BUZCLEV5
shawnley1222
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Thanks for all the replies again....

Still haven't called ATVDirect and they close at 6pm EST so its too late. I will probably write the number down an call during the day tomorrow, when I have time during work.

I think I will go ahead an try the 2+5 on all 4 corners. Also what size tires does everyone think I should do. I am thinking of going with 27x11x12 all the way around. That is the tire to normally go on the rear of the SxS\ATV.

So a 2+5 offset with 27x11x12 all the way around.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 6:57 pm

ATV_Rick wrote:
Thanks for all the replies again....

So a 2+5 offset with 27x11x12 all the way around.

You better plan on Power Steering. Bump steer will be a bitch. Also you will be over 60" wide. Just a thought for those tight spaces.
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:17 pm

monster stance and clearance...
Back to top Go down
Killer Kodiak

Killer Kodiak

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Sounds like it will be sweet!

Are you gonna sell the stockers? I'd be interested. :afro:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:07 pm

Killer Kodiak are you wanting to buy the Stock Yamaha SE Wheels\Tires or did I miss someone elses post in this thread? When I get the new ones ordered an installed mine will be available to sell.

So.. If you want the SE Wheels\tires I will have them to sell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:12 pm

i think you'll be happy with the offset choice... not sure about the tires though, only b/c i don't have experience with them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 9:16 pm

There are pretty good reviews out there about the Zillas with some negative aspects. Boomerang here on the forums seemed to like them. Otherwise I have no experience with the new Zillas. Just another tire I want to try, but I will have to keep this set, so it better be good.

Wheels, where did you order yours from? I still have to call an see if that 2+5 offset will even be available. I will get the best buy from ATVDirect if they have them. I may also have to change my wheel choice if they don't have a 2+5 in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion   Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhino Tires and Wheels Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2