SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RZR S Front Bumper Bolts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RMEF Lifer
SSXSRider Member
RMEF Lifer

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-12-22

RZR S Front Bumper Bolts Empty
PostSubject: RZR S Front Bumper Bolts   RZR S Front Bumper Bolts EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 9:02 am

Ok .. after breaking my toe yesterday doing some work in the house (don't ask ... I can't explain how the hell I did it), I was looking over my new RZR S. At one point, the dealer had a Pure Polaris deluxe front bushgard on the unit. It was not on the RZR when I bought it.

Anyway, I noticed two recessed holes in the bottom of the front plastic (what Polaris calls a bumper Rolling Eyes ) with mating threaded ears on the frame behind. There are no bolts in these holes and I cannot see any in the online parts pictures on the Polaris website (see below ... the area I am talking about is in the red circle).

RZR S Front Bumper Bolts 10RZRS

My question is this, for those that still have a "stock" front end (I know, I know .. what's a stock front end?) does your machine have bolts in this area? On my RZR, it appears these would have to be quite long and that there would have to be a spacer between the frame and the plastic.

If this is not terribly clear, I will try to take pics tonight and post tomorrow.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

RZR S Front Bumper Bolts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Polaris-
Jump to: