SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winterfest @ Brimstone

Go down 
+7
garnog
Rhino Rob
Mud-and-Guts
mike clark
AIRBORNE
wvyankee2
JB800
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JB800

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Winterfest @ Brimstone Empty
PostSubject: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Hey Guys and Girls, I just wanted to invite everyone to join us at Brimstone for "Winterfest" Saturday March 6th. We will have our normal guided rides along with a little twist this year too! Detail for the twist will be released in a few more days There will also be a Donation dinner for our friend and fellow rider Doug ( Camo ) Woods. As some know he has been battling cancer for a year and he is still fighting it. Dinner will be at 5:00 at the White Rock fellowship hall right in town.
Check out the Brimstone site for more info or post here and i will answer any questions you might have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridebrimstone.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Thanks for the Info. allright
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:39 am

JB800 wrote:
Hey Guys and Girls, I just wanted to invite everyone to join us at Brimstone for "Winterfest" Saturday March 6th. We will have our normal guided rides along with a little twist this year too! Detail for the twist will be released in a few more days There will also be a Donation dinner for our friend and fellow rider Doug ( Camo ) Woods. As some know he has been battling cancer for a year and he is still fighting it. Dinner will be at 5:00 at the White Rock fellowship hall right in town.
Check out the Brimstone site for more info or post here and i will answer any questions you might have.

allright
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
mike clark
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:21 pm

what time does the ride start i would be interested in going
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
Thanks for the Info. allright

x2

keep us updated...
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 am

nothing like a twist at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
garnog

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 9:46 am

Sounds like fun cheers
Back to top Go down
JB800

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 6:57 pm

The ride should start at 9am. We will be making a stop for a trail dedication at 10 and the a 40 or 50 mile ride from there so we can get back it time for the benefit diner for Camo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ridebrimstone.com
MarkW
SSXSRider Member
MarkW

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Who all is going to this guys, any names ?

M
Back to top Go down
johnnybgood

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:14 am

We ( Rhino Rob, Smith 700, Me , & several others ) went to winterfest and we did the moderate guided tour. Well about 6 miles of it then we had a Artic Cat 700 break his front differential in half and the axles was falling out. Then in front of them was a lady doubling a small child on a small atv and they were having trouble getting up the hill the Artic cat broke down on. We had a friend decided to help her out and he thought he would take it up the hill for her and he flipped it backwards and he landed on a rock and the atv fell on top of him. So we had to change our plans and lemp them out of the woods. Then we decided to take our own trails and we had a better day. We still passed the guided tour about 5 or 6 times. We still had great weather and great friends to ride with what could be better than that.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:14 pm

man that was a great ride!!
Back to top Go down
MuddyBuddy
SSXSRider Member
MuddyBuddy

Number of posts : 2085
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:30 am

Mad Well I show up right before the ride buy my pass come out and all the guided rides were gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So just me and my lil crew went and rode but it sounds like I got the better end of the deal!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winterfest @ Brimstone   Winterfest @ Brimstone Empty

Back to top Go down

Winterfest @ Brimstone
Page 1 of 1