SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me find a Mirror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-17

Help me find a Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Help me find a Mirror   Help me find a Mirror EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:14 pm

Hey guys. I need help with finding a certain rear view mirror. I cant remember the brand name and I obviously cant remember the site I was on. Anyway, the mirror has mounts that put the mirror more out in front of you, since the roll bar is pretty close, and also its one long mirror (not 3 smaller mirrors) that has a slight curve in it to give you a wider Field of View.

I'm very interested in this one and would be grateful too anyone who could help me out.

Thanks,
Brandan
Back to top Go down
moto92

moto92

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a Mirror   Help me find a Mirror EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a Mirror   Help me find a Mirror EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 am

Thanks, but that isn't it. This one uses two mounts to stick way out in front of you, and it's a long and skinny curved mirror.

Looks something like this, but its one solid mirror:

Back to top Go down
Brandan Gray

Brandan Gray

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a Mirror   Help me find a Mirror EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:29 am

Nevermind, I just realized something... I don't think Ill be able to even use the type of mirror that I want, with a full windshield. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me find a Mirror   Help me find a Mirror Empty

Back to top Go down

Help me find a Mirror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Yamaha-
Jump to: