SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Place to test my new UTV in Va

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco

Rocco

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Place to test my new UTV in Va Empty
PostSubject: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Just got my utv700...I live in the Pulaski County Va area..Does anyone know of a place just to ride and try out the 4x4 some..does not have to be A big place....couple miles or so.....Rocco
Back to top Go down
bush
SSXSRider Staff
bush

Number of posts : 6141
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 pm

the Wagon wheel trails or hatfield mccoy trails are close to you. theres some good mud holes there if you want to give it the real test.
i will be riding there thurs.

you can also go to Callalantee in mountain city tn

go to video section and you can see pics and video from there.

http://www.highcountryatv.com/default.htm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/bushrhino
Rocco

Rocco

PostSubject: Re: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:28 am

Yea..There Not far...I would like somewhere real close..Just to kinda try it out more...Before the real Test...Thanks for the info..........
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:08 pm

i live next to hillsville there was alot of riding places here till smart asses done so much damadge they stopped most of it. i ride some with my friends here on places they can. only 1 hour to you from here. send me a pm with your # and when they ride some i will call you. they drink alot and B.S. alot. there was a lot of riding in your front door at the boy scout camp and max mountain at claytor lake and new river there at dublin and pulaski till they pissed people off by drinking and torn up stuff and litter. a few bad apples ruined it for all us. might ask around to see if you could still ride some there. their was alot of miles of trail there. also try the old paint mines at paridice point at the river they may still ride there they did have a motor cross course there.
Back to top Go down
Rocco

Rocco

PostSubject: Re: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey thanks for the info....The paint mines is that across the low water bridge of the lake and take a right...just right up the road...
Back to top Go down
mason
SSXSRider Member
mason

Number of posts : 2247
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:53 pm

down at allisonia were the new river trail is. it is below where train trussel crosses new river. train trussel on left paint mine factory on right. go up road a little ways next road on the right go to end of state rd. old motor cross on left. need to ask someone if you can still ride there i will ask a man that has a lake house there if he knows he use to ride there to. pm me your # and i will explain it better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place to test my new UTV in Va   Place to test my new UTV in Va Empty

Back to top Go down

Place to test my new UTV in Va
Page 1 of 1