SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test your morals?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Test your morals? Empty
PostSubject: Test your morals?   Test your morals? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 am

You are driving down the road in your car on a wild, stormy night, when you pass by a bus stop and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car? Think before you continue reading.

This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application.

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS......................

The candidate who was hired answered. answered: 'I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the partner of my dreams.'

Sometimes, we gain more if we are able to give up our stubborn thought limitations.

HOWEVER....,

The correct answer is to run the old lady over and put her out of her misery because Obama's health care won't pay for her hospital visit anyway, have sex with the perfect partner on the hood of the car, then drive off with the old friend for a few beers.

God, I just love happy endings!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com

Test your morals?
Page 1 of 1