SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help finding... more items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Help finding... more items Empty
PostSubject: Help finding... more items   Help finding... more items EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

ok i have decided to get my tailgate, and dash "water dipped" from hydro-dip.... but i have a probllem....my rhino has the Realtree AP camo, its very green looking and they arent listing that on their site..... but i am thinking to get some takeoff parts...like a dash and tailgate to see if i would like it or not....anyone know where to get factory parts....i alreayy tried yamaha sports plaza or something...
Back to top Go down
sleepy23

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Help finding... more items   Help finding... more items EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:29 am

Babbitts.com should have them or eBay. I also know a guy that dips parts if you need another source.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Help finding... more items   Help finding... more items EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:39 am

smith700 wrote:
ok i have decided to get my tailgate, and dash "water dipped" from hydro-dip.... but i have a probllem....my rhino has the Realtree AP camo, its very green looking and they arent listing that on their site..... but i am thinking to get some takeoff parts...like a dash and tailgate to see if i would like it or not....anyone know where to get factory parts....i alreayy tried yamaha sports plaza or something...

Suggest you try the folks on Rhinoforums.net -- especially for the tailgate. A lot of the duners remove stock plastic parts as they modify their sandcars. Buying new plastics would likely be pricey. I know the colored tailgate skins (alone) from Maier are about $150 new, but you can occasionally find them for around $100.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Help finding... more items   Help finding... more items EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Maier has a few products on clearance for half price.... Here is a link to a dash cover ($59.54) and a tailgate cover($59.12). They are only offered in odd colors but......

Tail Gate

Dash
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help finding... more items   Help finding... more items Empty

Back to top Go down

Help finding... more items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-