SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?

Go down 
+90
ChrisC
crossdaddy
Mattman347
brownboy
WV Rider
jasonch
Gunpilot
PORKCHOP
ollie
Sporto
ohsresq
chipper
TBONE21
orangecrush
quint1510
bush
Hellrzr
Doc
KYWILDCATS74
beck
samiam
Craig_C
2fast4u
WV Hot Rod Rhino
ewolfe
Bigmike
GunRunner
dixiecop28
CatMostFeared
stealth
DoddS
reevesr
st4wheel
8ball_99
JD
RedNeckRanger
Baxter
sstandefer
shawnley1222
KY. Colonel
Wheels
BRMINC
PWM
Clayboy
mason
blu-knight
Wingman
pit dog
MuddyBuddy
garnog
rhino nut
Goose
bigbore
plumber
Hollon
four wheels
Stench
DirtDawber
cajuncoot
4x4pac
DOG
S
roadiestar
hillbillyrzrs
launch22
kevinm
sleepy23
SFC Retired
eric
RZRS-EDGE
FASTRTHNU2
Gimpy
loosenut
tim
ridepate
Foxfire
2Slow4U
Rhino Rob
Rhino X 2
Big Ed
RMEF Lifer
BIG D 57
ClayW
AIRBORNE
Smith700
nocerisdave
Woodtick
Mud-and-Guts
Big-R
wvyankee2
94 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? Empty
PostSubject: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Always liked these threads. Great way to post up the little things you do to your machine that you dont want to start a thread about. You sometimes get some great info from the little things. thatsright

I gave the Rhino a fresh charge of Royal Purple, and a K&N oil filter. Getting ready for the Spring riding season. cheers

Also got some Alls Balls wheel bearings sitting on my workbench, ready to go on all four corners. Tools

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? 10w40motorcycleoilWhat have you done to your SidexSide this week? Kn303

Last edited by Yank on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm

New battery and maintainer. I even hook up the plug that came with the maintainer to the battery. Now I just pull into the garage and plug in the week ass po po battery.
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Cleaned it up and installed the lift on the front to level it up...... Rode it few short miles.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Hey Yank, where do you find those K&N oil filters? I like the idea of that nut on the bottom. No filter wrench needed. Handy is always good. Thanks. Oh yeah I almost forgot. I installed the cup holders today.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Woodtick wrote:
Hey Yank, where do you find those K&N oil filters? I like the idea of that nut on the bottom. No filter wrench needed. Handy is always good. Thanks. Oh yeah I almost forgot. I installed the cup holders today.

Here Phil. I buy my oil there too and get free shipping. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E2CVI8/ref=oss_product
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Got it muddy.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:30 pm

washed the rhino... instaled rear bumper....cleaned UNI filter i bought from Chris
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
ClayW
SSXSRider Member
ClayW

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:11 pm

Windshield
Back to top Go down
Mud-and-Guts
SSXSRider Member
Mud-and-Guts

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 pm

I got out the other day and done some riding around here..... With that said I put the winch to use on several occasions due to all the rain and well me having to hit the mud holes instead of going around but hey it was fun and the winch always worked so.....lol.....

Took a few pictures for atv Illustrated while we was out....... All and all a great day..... Cold but great....lol

Here's a pic of one of the little mud holes.....

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? SANY3617

Heres a pic playing on a little bank....

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? SANY3648
Back to top Go down
http://www.mudandgutsoffroad.org/
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:18 pm

WELL, JUST ORDERED MAIER FENDER FLARES,JUST ORDERED EXHUST TIP FROM HUNTER, AND ORDERED MY MAN TIRES YESTERDAY ITP 108 S WITH 26 BIGHORNS.,AND HAVE DIAMOND PLATE FLOOR PANS ON WORK BENCH, I GUESS NEXT WEEK I WILL BE IN THE GARAGE EVERY NIGHT, THANKS UNCLE SAM IT IS BETTER TO RECIEVE THEN PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL SEND PIC WHEN DONE, I STILL NEED TO LEARN THAT
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 pm

BIG D....what kind of SxS do you have?
Back to top Go down
BIG D 57
SSXSRider Member
BIG D 57

Number of posts : 2087
Registration date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 am

GREEN 08 -700 RHINO
Back to top Go down
RMEF Lifer
SSXSRider Member
RMEF Lifer

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 am

Ordered some more crap to be installed soon .... Simpson harnesses, winch, bumper, parking brake kit ....
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
SSXSRider Member
Big Ed

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 am

sold the 25" Bighorns, installed some 25" Bighorns, steamed it off with my Hotsy steam cleaner, took my girls out for a short ride Sunday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:22 pm

I wanted some new doors. So I thought I would try and make some.
What do you think? I dont know how they work yet because it is raining down here and looks like it is going to the rest of the week.

What have you done to your SidexSide this week? 0310101445a
Back to top Go down
Big Ed
SSXSRider Member
Big Ed

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:26 pm

look great!
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

i love them! but the stickers .....somewhat.....take away from the pretty blue.....leave it solid blue.....and it would look REALLY sharp 2cents ....but other than that... Looks good
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

looks great rhino 2, how is it latching the hood ?
Back to top Go down
Rhino X 2
SSXSRider Member
Rhino X 2

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2009-11-08

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:29 pm

It has a gap between the door and dash no problem to get your hand in. I also welded a mount at the top to secure the door at the roll bar. it uses the same bolt as the roll bar mount. The good thing is I did not drill or weld anything to the frame or roll bar so If they dont work out I can always change them to somthing else. Rob I will get some more pics when it stops raining let me know if you want to see more.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Nice doors! What's my pair of blue doors gonna cost me? lol!

Let's see... I've:

1. Replaced the winch cable with the BluSteel (or whatever its called) braided rope,

2. Replaced the right side plastic that my son cracked and installed SuperATV nerf bars to hopefully prevent that from happening again.

3. Put on a set of neopreme seat covers and headrest covers before our muddy riding season starts,

4. Installed a horn and pushbutton so I can get fellow riders attention over their engine noise,

5. I'm in the process of installing the new Dash Customs 1/2 windshiedl. I have it clamped in, but I need to fab up something to close off the slots cut in it that allow it to work with my front spare tire mount, and then install his Z-braces, before I trailer it. It would likely be fine for riding, as is, but for trailering it at highway speeds, I want to put the additional braces on it. BTW, I'm impressed with the windshield at this point, especially for the $$...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 pm

Very nice job on the doors Rhino X 2 Exclamation I think they look great Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Nice man!!!!! allright
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm

This week installed fuel gauge, fuel sender, temp gauge, back up lights, changed oil, and colant.
Last week new shocks, lift, and cleaned everthing.

Tim
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

What material did you use for the doors?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What have you done to your SidexSide this week?   What have you done to your SidexSide this week? Empty

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your SidexSide this week?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next