Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Ride Tech Air Suspension

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Ride Tech Air Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Ride Tech Air Suspension   Ride Tech Air Suspension EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Ride Tech Air Suspension systems ā€“ Now for UTVs!

Ride Tech pretty much owns the specialty car air suspension market and now they are making a big move into the UTV market.

They had a Ranger with a 750lb blower motor loaded in the rear. With the press of a button the air suspension dumped its air and dropped the heavy load to a low rider position and equally as impressive it hopped back into position and automatically leveled itself. Thats right, it can tell if the vehicle is more heavily loaded front or rear and level the load in seconds.

Ride Tech has several packages available for UTVs.

1: Full system with air tank, compressors, load leveling electronics and air bags and shocks.

2: Basic compressor, no tank, air bags and shocks

3: Their air bags, your shocks. Spring replacement.

All of these are great setups and it depends on what you are doing that will determine which setup you want.

If you are hauling really heavy loads regularly then setup #1 is for you. Quick and easy adjustment for just about any load you can imagine. Now for my RZR S Iā€™m thinking I want #3. I really like the action on my stock Fox shocks but manually adjusting springs is a PIA. In Borneo the load changed a lot and I would have killed to change the suspension at the push of a button. With Air Ride I can simply replace the springs and keep my favorite shocks. Then I would have instantly adjustable springs to deal with load changes.

UTVs are the perfect platform for air suspensions. Our loads change often. Sometimes dramatically at the same time the terrain is changing.

Checkout RideTech -
http://www.ridetech.com

Ride Tech Air Suspension Sany1650Ride Tech Air Suspension Sany1652

Ride Tech Air Suspension Sany1662
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Ride Tech Air Suspension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride Tech Air Suspension   Ride Tech Air Suspension EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:26 am

I've been checking these out....very kewl set up.
Back to top Go down

Ride Tech Air Suspension
Page 1 of 1