SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's?? from over at the "Other" board.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's??  from over at the "Other" board. Empty
PostSubject: The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's?? from over at the "Other" board.   The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's??  from over at the "Other" board. EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 pm

I talked to my buddy at the dealership and he said that he didnt understand how other dealers werent able to get anymore 08's?? He showed me this sheet of paper where they could have ordered many 08's 700's 450's etc. Any more news on that?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's??  from over at the "Other" board. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's?? from over at the "Other" board.   The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's??  from over at the "Other" board. EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 8:25 pm

i'm not sure... but, from what i hear about the prices they pay... it might be worth it to buy one and sell it to someone out there. you could make a small profit easily.
Back to top Go down

The whole........rhino being sold out or no longer able to get 08's?? from over at the "Other" board.
Page 1 of 1