SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed

Go down 
+21
2Slow4U
reevesr
stealth
loosenut
Rhino Rob
cajuncoot
ridepate
muddy-one
RMEF Lifer
Rhino X 2
Foxfire
AIRBORNE
rtb1973
Big-R
wvyankee2
Mud-and-Guts
DirtDawber
RZRS-EDGE
S
nocerisdave
Gimpy
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sleepy23

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-15

My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 pm

Good lookin chop!
Back to top Go down
launch22
SSXSRider Member
launch22

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 pm

looks great. the chop makes all the difference! how tall are you??? im 6'3" i dont know if i should chop or not.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:44 pm

launch22 wrote:
looks great. the chop makes all the difference! how tall are you??? im 6'3" i dont know if i should chop or not.

I am 5'-11"
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
rtb1973

rtb1973

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:50 pm

launch22 wrote:

go ahead and chop it I am also 6'3" and I chopped mine 5 1/2" and have no problems even with a helment on I have plenty of room
Back to top Go down
launch22
SSXSRider Member
launch22

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:44 pm

rtb1973 wrote:
launch22 wrote:

go ahead and chop it I am also 6'3" and I chopped mine 5 1/2" and have no problems even with a helment on I have plenty of room
thats good to hear, i'll get on it then. i set in LT's and it seemed tight but he has that after market seat.
Back to top Go down
ratnasty

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:47 pm

everything looks like it turned out great!
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Who chopped the roll bar cage for you.I would like to find someone to chop the rear of the stock cage on the RZR 4 next month when I get my RZR 4 .I saw someone on another website who had it done but cant find anyone around Dallas Ftworth or any where in Texas who will do it to the RZR 4.
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:54 am

wild woody wrote:
Who chopped the roll bar cage for you.I would like to find someone to chop the rear of the stock cage on the RZR 4 next month when I get my RZR 4 .I saw someone on another website who had it done but cant find anyone around Dallas Ftworth or any where in Texas who will do it to the RZR 4.

One thing I forgot in the PM I sent you, Dr. chop, out of Lexington KY, does a lot. I believe he is going to chop a RZR 4 that was on the Brimestone TN ride from 2 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:09 am

got a phone number on him ?
Back to top Go down
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:11 am

PM DoddS he get the info.
Back to top Go down
wild woody

wild woody

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

i cant find dodds on here
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:48 pm

wild woody wrote:
i cant find dodds on here

Look in the members section. You may not have access if your not an orange memeber though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed   My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My RZRS Chop Job and Harnesses Installed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2