SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?

Go down 
+16
BIG D 57
RZRS-EDGE
Smith700
AIRBORNE
blu-knight
Clayboy
wvyankee2
2Slow4U
RedNeckRanger
Rhino Rob
S
4x4pac
roadiestar
Big-R
cajuncoot
tim
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? Empty
PostSubject: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Like the subject said. I have not seen a post from them in a while.

Tim
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:58 pm

ronnie can answer this i called him with the same ? not my place to talk BIG -R?
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:57 pm

After a very long and rocky road with me and staff, I decide it was time to part ways.
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:12 pm

understandable
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

Number of posts : 842
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

good choice, and long overdue allright
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 pm

So does this mean that gunrunner will no longer be on this forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:31 pm

Well I hope a few of you are happy about this. But you are not going to find much nicer guys. Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? 971386 Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? 971386 Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? 971386 They was always willing to help someone if asked. Can't say that about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

They were very knowledgable and helpful with many issues and they will be missed by me.
Back to top Go down
4x4pac

4x4pac

Number of posts : 475

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:05 pm

So since no one can answer my question with a yes or no, I will assume that it is a yes. Just wondering what happened or if there was any way to work this out. I thought chris c what a great person. I had a couple run ins with gunny but did not want to see him have to leave. I think someone needs to really do some hard thinking and sole searching. Maybe this can all be resolved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.4x4pac.com
S
SSXSRider Member
S

Number of posts : 1655
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 pm

4x4pac wrote:
So since no one can answer my question with a yes or no, I will assume that it is a yes. Just wondering what happened or if there was any way to work this out. I thought chris c what a great person. I had a couple run ins with gunny but did not want to see him have to leave. I think someone needs to really do some hard thinking and sole searching. Maybe this can all be resolved.

Damn pac you suprised the hell out of me. I always tought you disliked Gunny with a passion. I too hope this can be resolved.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm

Chris was fine but gunny was a dick. I will miss him for his smartass remarks and his know it all attitude. thatsright
I forgot what ever he has is the best hump
Back to top Go down
RedNeckRanger
SSXSRider Member
RedNeckRanger

Number of posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:08 pm

come on guys ....be nice....if u dont have anything good to say then..........

we all have our ...........
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 pm

RedNeckRanger wrote:

Yep, shutup and drive
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:15 pm

RedNeckRanger wrote:

Yes, lets keep this an information thread and not a bashing thread please.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 pm

4x4pac wrote:
So does this mean that gunrunner will no longer be on this forum?

No, he will not be back on this forum. I have tried everything I could do to work things out. This was the best for both parties.

S wrote:
Well I hope a few of you are happy about this. But you are not going to find much nicer guys. Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? 971386 Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? 971386 Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? 971386 They was always willing to help someone if asked. Can't say that about everyone.

There are many people on this site that will be very helpful IF YOU ASK. But you have to ask not assume.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 am

S wrote:

S, you will be scolded for this type of insubordination! spank
Back to top Go down
Rhino Rob
SSXSRider Member
Rhino Rob

Number of posts : 2577
Registration date : 2009-01-25
Location : the home of the volunteers and port st joe tiger sharks

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:57 am

last post on this , we all need input from different opinions and experience regardless of what we think or feel about that person. Thats what makes a quaility board successful.

Information and input is the main reason I like this site over others. Great characters and personalalities are absoulutely essential into what keeps me coming back here.

Just think if we didnt have a variety of characters with their own quirks and idiosynchrosies, pole dancing would have never been discovered.

I wish Chris and Gunny the best in their new journey. And Chris & Gunny, remember pole dancing has already been discovered.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 am

Clayboy wrote:
S wrote:

S, you will be scolded for this type of insubordination! spank

When I saw this thread I figured you would finally log on.
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:09 am

I guess i am behind times since i did not know they were gone until i seen this thread. I had no hard feelings toward them and enjoyed riding with both of them. This is a great site and I have made many friends since joining. I wish them both the best.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:14 am

blu-knight wrote:
I guess i am behind times since i did not know they were gone until i seen this thread. I had no hard feelings toward them and enjoyed riding with both of them. This is a great site and I have made many friends since joining. I wish them both the best.

Sad thing is......... I enjoyed riding with them also.
Back to top Go down
roadiestar

roadiestar

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 am

What was wrong with Chris ? I'm not trying to start anything but he seemed ok.
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:57 pm

roadiestar wrote:
What was wrong with Chris ? I'm not trying to start anything but he seemed ok.

Most of the issues surrounding these unfortunate circumstances were happening behind the board where the members were not involved. We tried to make sure that the problems did not spill out onto the board and cause disruptions among the members. Sometimes we were successful, other times we were not. These problems had gone on for a very long time (over a year).

I can assure you that Ronnie tried very hard to make sure that a situation like this didn't occur, as did I. I could go into this in more depth to explain this situation, but it would not be fair to Chris and Gunny who are not here to defend their side of it. No one here is 100% right, and no one here is 100% wrong.

The bottom line is that this is all about Politics behind the board. If you are now thinking "You have got to be kidding me?" you have every right to think that. What seems petty to some could be a very big deal to others. What we all should remember is that most all of us have became friends through our introductions on the SouthernSxSRiders forum. What is written on our header at the top of the page, " Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!" still holds true today. We all first came hear to find information about our machines and about places to ride them. After we got here we formed friendships that keep us coming back and looking forward to the next ride. Many times we lose sight about what is really important. I think what ended up happening in this situation is one of those times.

Just the Yanks 2cents
Back to top Go down
blu-knight
SSXSRider Member
blu-knight

Number of posts : 840
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Ditto Well said yank.
Back to top Go down
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:42 pm

blu-knight wrote:
I had no hard feelings toward them and enjoyed riding with both of them. This is a great site and I have made many friends since joining. I wish them both the best.

Ditto
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:22 pm

so........there is no more ChrisC and GunRunner?????........i just don't understand why........and are they just banned from the site or what???? are they ever going to be allowed back on the site????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?   Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats haoppen to GunRunner & Chrisc?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next