SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Machine shops local to Knoxville

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepy23

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Machine shops local to Knoxville Empty
PostSubject: Machine shops local to Knoxville   Machine shops local to Knoxville EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 am

Ok, I know of a few places, but I am looking for some cost effective machine shops around the Knoxville & maryville area. I have several thins I want to make and/or modify for testing. I can do alot of things myself, just don't have the equipment.
Back to top Go down
2Slow4U
SSXSRider Member
2Slow4U

Number of posts : 1657
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Machine shops local to Knoxville   Machine shops local to Knoxville EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm

No recommendations, but I just wanted to say I'm glad to see someone from "Murvil" on here...

I'm originally from Seymour and plan to build a house and retire back to Walland (already own land there) in a few years...
Back to top Go down
http://www.simpletractors.com
sleepy23

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2010-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Machine shops local to Knoxville   Machine shops local to Knoxville EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Only partially from Murvil. Been here since college grad 7 yrs ago. Walland a nice quite place. Have friends that live up there.
Back to top Go down
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Machine shops local to Knoxville   Machine shops local to Knoxville EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:43 pm

sleepy i aint local ,dayton ohio but do work with a couple of friends in a machine shop with a dirt cheap hourly rate if you would like to pm me with a sketch or drawing of what you want UPS shipping isnt that bad . i will have them quote it for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine shops local to Knoxville   Machine shops local to Knoxville Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine shops local to Knoxville
Page 1 of 1