SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st ride report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

1st ride report Empty
PostSubject: 1st ride report   1st ride report EmptySat Apr 05, 2008 10:54 pm

I just got home from taking "The BENZ" out for her 1st ride. We have decided to name her "The Benz" because it rides and looks so good. Myself, my Dad, my Wife and son went out to our local spot for a 5 hour ride. We love it. The Bilstein shocks soaked everything up and the plush back seat was was exceptional. It has plenty of power to pull up steep embankments. The lights are very good. The stereo was pimp. Our only complaint is the cab noise. It is very loud while riding. I geuss i need to figure out a way to make it quieter. I have heard that you can snorkle the intake to under the hood which helps but how much does it help? I have also heard that you can put sound deadner under the dog box/ cowl, does this help?
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

1st ride report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st ride report   1st ride report EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 7:35 am

glad you liked it - and yes - both those things mentioned will help with cab noise - as will a dust shield between the bed and seats....
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

1st ride report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st ride report   1st ride report EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 am

rcmass wrote:
glad you liked it - and yes - both those things mentioned will help with cab noise - as will a dust shield between the bed and seats....

Where can i get one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st ride report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st ride report   1st ride report Empty

Back to top Go down

1st ride report
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: General :: General SidexSide Discussion-
Jump to: