Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 honda

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest
Anonymous


honda Empty
PostSubject: honda   honda EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 pm

wonder why honda has not really got into the high performance side x side market?you know they have the resources they make good quality atvs and motorcycles.not knocking the big red but it is not even close to all the rest in my opinion.has anyone heard of any changes in there future?
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23
Age : 59
Location : 1st join date- 1/22/2008- North Ga.

honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Have not heard a thing. Your right tho, they got the stuff to build a bad-ass sxs, but really their market-share with everything else is so good , they probably don't see the need.

_________________
Went back in time....07 Rhino 660....
2016 Polaris General???? Or 2016 Pioneer 1000-3EPS??
2014 Kawasaki Teryx T2 SOLD
2013 Ranger XP-900 aka "Big-Green Tractor" SOLD
2010 Ranger XP-800 aka "Whitey" SOLD
2009 RZR-S SOLD
2007 Rhino 686 SOLD
2007 Rhino 450 SOLD
Blue-Cooler/White-Top member
SSXSR Member # 6
PIG FEEDER NATION
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 46
Location : Louisville,Ky

honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 9:06 am

ridepate wrote:
Have not heard a thing. Your right tho, they got the stuff to build a bad-ass sxs, but really their market-share with everything else is so good , they probably don't see the need.

I think pate is right on this. Also, I think Yamaha will follow this same profile. They feel that there is no need to compete in the sport market. Sad thing it is!!!!

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 59
Location : Cabell Co., West Virginia

honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

spud wrote:
wonder why honda has not really got into the high performance side x side market?you know they have the resources they make good quality atvs and motorcycles.not knocking the big red but it is not even close to all the rest in my opinion.has anyone heard of any changes in there future?


They made one back in 1997. http://world.honda.com/news/1997/c970919b.html

honda C970919b1

roflmao
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 46
Location : Louisville,Ky

honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:16 pm

wvyankee2 wrote:
spud wrote:
wonder why honda has not really got into the high performance side x side market?you know they have the resources they make good quality atvs and motorcycles.not knocking the big red but it is not even close to all the rest in my opinion.has anyone heard of any changes in there future?


They made one back in 1997. http://world.honda.com/news/1997/c970919b.html

honda C970919b1

roflmao

Funny that is thread was brought back up. I heard they are working on a sport machine.... Heard, you know how that goes.

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 53
Location : Laceys Spring AL

honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:27 pm

AAAAHHHH I think one of the sides is for midgets or beer. I like midgets as much as the next perv.....but beer is better. Now if you can get a midget and beer in there well........
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 59
Location : Cabell Co., West Virginia

honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Honda has gone out after the work/utility buyer, and has gone after the Polaris Ranger XP, and Kawasaki Mule consumer. When/If they come after the recreational consumer, we will see a whole new machine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




honda Empty
PostSubject: Re: honda   honda Empty

Back to top Go down
 
honda
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Honda Foreman Front Diff
» Honda Engine NO SPARK even at the points
» Big Bore ??????
» No Keyway? No Problem!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Machines :: Other SidexSide vehicles-
Jump to: