Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Rhino Parts For Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:49 pm

I have a roof from a 2009 sport edition, and the Yamaha sport edition wheels and maxxis tires for sale. I am willing to sell them cheap to anyone who wants them to get them out of my garage. Make an offer if anyone is interested. Thanks!

The tires have close to 200 miles on them and the roof came off almost immediately so it looks like new.
Back to top Go down
QStottinNC

avatar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:55 pm

matt2558 wrote:
I have a roof from a 2009 sport edition, and the Yamaha sport edition wheels and maxxis tires for sale. I am willing to sell them cheap to anyone who wants them to get them out of my garage. Make an offer if anyone is interested. Thanks!

The tires have close to 200 miles on them and the roof came off almost immediately so it looks like new.

$100 for just the wheels? plus shipping to 27893?
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:51 am

QStottinNC wrote:
matt2558 wrote:
I have a roof from a 2009 sport edition, and the Yamaha sport edition wheels and maxxis tires for sale. I am willing to sell them cheap to anyone who wants them to get them out of my garage. Make an offer if anyone is interested. Thanks!

The tires have close to 200 miles on them and the roof came off almost immediately so it looks like new.

$100 for just the wheels? plus shipping to 27893?

I will have to wait and see, I have another member already interested. If that falls through then we can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:42 pm

How much for the roof?
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyMon May 10, 2010 7:18 pm

T T T Very interested
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I don't really have a price in mind. Feel free to make an offer.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyWed May 12, 2010 8:09 am

$75 If thats not fair let me know I would really like to have it. THANKS RICHIE
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:32 pm

RICHIEB wrote:
$75 If thats not fair let me know I would really like to have it. THANKS RICHIE

75 works for me. Where are you at?
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I am in lewisburg tn 50 miles south of nashville I think i am about 4 hrs from you would you consider shipping it and I will take care of shipping charges.If not I can try and get down that way maybe next weekend THANKS
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:55 pm

RICHIEB wrote:
I am in lewisburg tn 50 miles south of nashville I think i am about 4 hrs from you would you consider shipping it and I will take care of shipping charges.If not I can try and get down that way maybe next weekend THANKS

I could try shipping it. I guess I would just have to take it to a UPS store...Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:17 pm

Yeah just take it to UPS store and let me know how much.Do you have pay pal ? Or I could just send you a check and once it clears ship the top out just let me know THANKS
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:17 pm

RICHIEB wrote:
Yeah just take it to UPS store and let me know how much.Do you have pay pal ? Or I could just send you a check and once it clears ship the top out just let me know THANKS

I don't have paypal but if you want to mail a check that would work for me. I work all day tomorrow but I will go by UPS this weekend and see how much it will cost. What is the address you want it sent to. My address is 66 Red Hawk Drive Dawsonville, GA 30534.
Back to top Go down
RICHIEB

avatar

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Is the roof still for sale waiting on shiping price
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10317
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 58
Location : Cabell Co., West Virginia

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:17 am

Got the stock seat belts?????
Back to top Go down
matt2558
SSXSRider Member
matt2558

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2009-11-12
Location : Loganville, GA

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyFri May 21, 2010 9:15 pm

unfortunately no I threw those away with some eagerness, I hated those things. Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
all4sho

avatar

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-07-26
Location : Byron, Ga

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:50 pm

is the roof still for sale?

i can pick-up


Last edited by all4sho on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Age : 53
Location : Laceys Spring AL

Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

I shipped some plastics, should be about the same size box, to SC cost the guy almost $100.00....you may want to check that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Rhino Parts For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhino Parts For Sale   Rhino Parts For Sale Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rhino Parts For Sale
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rhino Parts For Sale
» Rhino Parts
» 2005 yamaha rhino
» rhino parts 07 660
» 2007 Rhino For Sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Pawn Shop :: SidexSide related "For Sale"-
Jump to: