SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.

Go down 
+8
cajuncoot
PWM
Dirt Chic
wvyankee2
Gimpy
tim
Smith700
Woodtick
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. Empty
PostSubject: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Seems like if ya'll ain't getting pounded by ice storms in the winter, it's floods in the spring. Come to think of it, it sounds a lot like West Virginia! Stay safe in this foul weather folks and post when you can to let the rest of us know you're alright.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Well as crazy as it sounds, we DID NOT get ANY rain on friday,saturday,or today!!!! But this wind is just about to blow the roof off the house!
Back to top Go down
tim
SSXSRider Member
tim

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:12 pm

We have had alot of rain. My subdavison is flooded places that had never held water before. Glade I am up on higher ground so it does not get in my house like some of the others.

Tim
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:15 pm

Just got back for a small trip. Seen some of the local streams out of the banks bad in the outlinning areas of Louisville.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

My son in nashville said things are a mess. Up to 20" of rain in some areas. affraid
Back to top Go down
Dirt Chic
SSXSRider Member
Dirt Chic

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm

It has rained quite a bit here...the river in behind the house came up some but has slowly receded.
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:39 pm

We rode Pickett yesterday and it was a light/moderate rain most of the day until the lat 5 miles then we got about an inch a mile.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
cajuncoot
SSXSRider Member
cajuncoot

Number of posts : 3773
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:05 pm

ya'll be safe and prayers are with all of you to get thru this ok!
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:48 pm

tim wrote:
We have had alot of rain. My subdavison is flooded places that had never held water before. Glade I am up on higher ground so it does not get in my house like some of the others.

Tim
Same here Tim. Nothing better than having a hilltop home in KY.
The Colonel,
Back to top Go down
Ryanscat

Ryanscat

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:17 pm

KY. Colonel wrote:
tim wrote:

Tim
Same here Tim. Nothing better than having a hilltop home in KY.
The Colonel,
We got it here in Clay county pretty good lastnight. Some of the hillside slid down and blocked the driveway, but other than that not too bad. The kids were thrilled because school was called off for high water.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:13 pm

I was in Edmonson County KY. Ten inches of rain over two days. It started Saturday about 4:00AM to Sunday night.

The boat docks were sitting on the ground Friday and you had to swim to them Monday morning. affraid
Back to top Go down
tippy
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:11 pm

i live in mcee ky we had some flooding not as much others..hope tn,and the rest of ky is ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.   I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay. Empty

Back to top Go down

I sure hope all our members from Ky & Tenn are okay.
Page 1 of 1