SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mollieandgil

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-04-30

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. Empty
PostSubject: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:43 pm

$125

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. 100_0743

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. 100_0744

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. 100_0745

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. 100_0746

I'll also include, if you want them, a stock piston, cam, weights and covers, seat belts (both sides), all from my 700 with about 40hrs on them when removed.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. EmptyTue May 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Hum...... I wonder why all these parts are not on your rhino?????? sounds like it is not a stock Rhino anymore beat
Back to top Go down
Mollieandgil

PostSubject: Re: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 5:58 pm

No Big-R, it's not stock, not wild, but not stock.

Wiseco 11:1, Hot Cams raptor stage 1, MSD F/I with Todd's maps, 16g greaseless OD weights and sliders, ARP head studs, Muzzy full exhaust, and Engine Ice. That's about it for the engine work. I'm thinking about getting some mild head work done too. And I had to go a step colder on the plug. The stock plug's center electrode insulator broke during the first day out.

I did all the work myself, and got a couple of good deals along the way, $630 shipped for a brand new Muzzy as an example. The entire build cost only $1,400 in parts, and was a lot of fun. But boy, that Muzzy is a PITA to install.

In stock form, the rhino was not making any horsepower at 41mph @ 6,600 rpm. Now, when I mash the gas at 41mph, the front suspension unloads. thatsright

Gil
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Mollieandgil wrote:
No Big-R, it's not stock, not wild, but not stock.

Wiseco 11:1, Hot Cams raptor stage 1, MSD F/I with Todd's maps, 16g greaseless OD weights and sliders, ARP head studs, Muzzy full exhaust, and Engine Ice. That's about it for the engine work. I'm thinking about getting some mild head work done too. And I had to go a step colder on the plug. The stock plug's center electrode insulator broke during the first day out.

I did all the work myself, and got a couple of good deals along the way, $630 shipped for a brand new Muzzy as an example. The entire build cost only $1,400 in parts, and was a lot of fun. But boy, that Muzzy is a PITA to install.

In stock form, the rhino was not making any horsepower at 41mph @ 6,600 rpm. Now, when I mash the gas at 41mph, the front suspension unloads. thatsright

Gil

Very nice build. Did you take any pics? That would be a nice thread to start in the Rhino section of this forum!!!!

Porting the head would be a nice add. I plan on doing the RZR's. I added a 820 big bored and a web cam. The head will be next. That is when I get an extra 400 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Mollieandgil

PostSubject: Re: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm

I have a few pics, but not many. But I don't think that I want to post them. I've done that before, and some jerks who had never turned a bolt on these little motors had asked me for advice, then the arrogance and audacity to tell me that the procedure that I used wouldn't work. I'm sure that they had never been into one of these motors, especially as deeply as I have (many times, mine and others). Some of them are venders on some of these sites. They don't understand that these little motors aren't chevy small blocks. They think if something applies to one motor, then it must apply to all motors.

You just can't help some people. They would ask me for advice because they didn't know how to do something, I would kindly help all that I could, and then they would curse me and bash me because they had no clue how these motors assemble and what parts there are deep down inside them. I'm not talking bolt-on stuff, but rather stuff that's deep inside. That's why I don't frequent those sites anymore. It's not worth it. I just want some place that I can check in once in a while and say, "Hi, how's everyone doing?" I don't need the drama, rudeness, and arrogance.

Sorry for the rant.

Gil
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Mollieandgil wrote:
I have a few pics, but not many. But I don't think that I want to post them. I've done that before, and some jerks who had never turned a bolt on these little motors had asked me for advice, then the arrogance and audacity to tell me that the procedure that I used wouldn't work. I'm sure that they had never been into one of these motors, especially as deeply as I have (many times, mine and others). Some of them are venders on some of these sites. They don't understand that these little motors aren't chevy small blocks. They think if something applies to one motor, then it must apply to all motors.

You just can't help some people. They would ask me for advice because they didn't know how to do something, I would kindly help all that I could, and then they would curse me and bash me because they had no clue how these motors assemble and what parts there are deep down inside them. I'm not talking bolt-on stuff, but rather stuff that's deep inside. That's why I don't frequent those sites anymore. It's not worth it. I just want some place that I can check in once in a while and say, "Hi, how's everyone doing?" I don't need the drama, rudeness, and arrogance.

Sorry for the rant.

Gil

I completely understand. However, I think you will find that this site is a little different then those other sites. We are all about helping each other here. We still have some that disagree from time to time. But that is part of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.   Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock 08' 700 Rhino complete exhaust.
Page 1 of 1