SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crapy a-arm bushings...

Go down 
+10
S
Clayboy
bush
nocerisdave
four wheels
Smith700
roadiestar
Hollon
jodyt
Big-R
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AIRBORNE
SSXSRider Member
AIRBORNE

Number of posts : 6266
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:03 pm

I changed wheels and tires today. Feels like I am gonna need bearings soon (800 miles).
Back to top Go down
https://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn28/AirborneWV/
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:33 pm

bush wrote:
Big-R wrote:
bush wrote:
i just ordered the stock bushings for the S. 1000miles and they are just now starting to get loose on the lower front arms............

nocerisdave wrote:
I just checked mine.....720 miles.... need bearings.

Is this okay with you guys. It is not with me. Hell they should last longer then that Mad

Don't get me wrong. I love my machine but I should not have to replace bearings and bushings after a 1000 miles. I am not just talking about the RZR. The Rhino was not great about bearings. But my A-arm bushings last two years.

is it ok with me. not really. 1000 miles is not bad but 200 there has to be something that caused them to go bad. my rhino would go through 2 sets of bearings a summer. and bearings are much more $$$ than the bushings on the rzr and the rhino bearings are a pain in the ass to change. i had to change the front bearings on my LE rzr at around 1300 miles and was much easier to change.
you also have to look at what these things go through. i know mine goes through hell every time i ride it. all the mud and water,sand and the bushings move a lot more on the rzr than a rhino because you can go much faster in the rough trails because it has more power and rides much better. thatsright

You sold me. I'll just change the damn things out and continue to have FUN!!!!!!!! RZR
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Ronnie has so much SAC that he wears out his bearings at 200mi...... roflmao
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:11 pm

When your sac hangs to low, it will create drag and cause extra where to the RZR parts.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Big-R wrote:
bush wrote:
i just ordered the stock bushings for the S. 1000miles and they are just now starting to get loose on the lower front arms............

nocerisdave wrote:
I just checked mine.....720 miles.... need bearings.

Is this okay with you guys. It is not with me. Hell they should last longer then that Mad

Don't get me wrong. I love my machine but I should not have to replace bearings and bushings after a 1000 miles. I am not just talking about the RZR. The Rhino was not great about bearings. But my A-arm bushings last two years.

200 would def suck. I really dont like the fact that there are only one bearing per wheel. Taking into consideration how we, I ride, the RZR is taking a lot more of a beating, than my Rhino. That said moving parts are gonna wear quicker. my 02
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Gimpy wrote:
When your sac hangs to low, it will create drag and cause extra where to the RZR parts.

"Skint back, letting the low side drag."

Where the hell did Bad Behaviour go? scratch
Back to top Go down
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:21 am

Echooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crapy a-arm bushings...   Crapy a-arm bushings... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crapy a-arm bushings...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2