SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning Empty
PostSubject: Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning   Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Mike Clark and one of our new riders went to ride here yesterday. This is near Munfordsville, or as we've called it in the past, the Keith Farm. Not real big. He has ropped off a lot of the areas because the neighbors have complained to EPA, probably state Division of Water, for riding around the river. But the warning is for the flats the they got there. All 4 of Mikes got it and Benny got 2. They guess the neighbors put boards with nails in the mud holes. What but heads! beat Hater

Keith was just trying to make some money on his farm. $5.00/ unit. That sucks now.
Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning   Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:27 pm

I would blast holes in people if I caught them on my farm doing that.

Dicks.....
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning   Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Not cool at all...........What if someone had a kid with them that wanted to take a quick swim???

I'd poke a few holes myself...........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning   Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning Empty

Back to top Go down

Camner (spelling ?) KY Warning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: Southern Riding and Trail info :: Kentucky, Virginia & West Virginia-
Jump to: