SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day

Go down 
+2
Smith700
Tallguy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tallguy
SSXSRider Member
Tallguy

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day Empty
PostSubject: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

well I met up with some of yall saterday on trail 16 and rode with yall til everyone went to the pig picking. Should have went to eat with everybody, but instead me and my wife wanted to ride a few moe trails. Well I got to playing on trail 15 and rolled it onto the drivers side. Luckly there were a couple of people there in trucks that helped me turn it back over. Didnt tear anything up and considering I am running stock seat belts, they worked real good. Will be putting harnesses and half doors on it now.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:01 pm

What machine were you in? I rode in the front most of the day, so I never saw anyone??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:04 pm

smith700 wrote:
What machine were you in? I rode in the front most of the day, so I never saw anyone??
i think they were in a silver sport they were behind me for a short time
Back to top Go down
Tallguy
SSXSRider Member
Tallguy

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm

I was in a silver 700 sport. Smith I passed you as you were coming up to the camping area, I was just starting down the trail. It was me and my wife.
Back to top Go down
Smith700
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2713
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:15 pm

I can't seem to remember it.....I will find a pic of your sport..
Back to top Go down
Tallguy
SSXSRider Member
Tallguy

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Its all stock right now. Just a windshield and a rear bumper.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:33 pm

hate that yall turned over glad everyone is ok. my son and i were in front of you on 16 in a red rhino sport
Back to top Go down
Tallguy
SSXSRider Member
Tallguy

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:44 pm

Ok. I remember you. It was a slow roll onto the driver side. Got crossed up on some rocks and slid off the backside of one. It scared the guys in the trucks more than me or my wife. I was laughing. It was the first time i rolled one. I knew the day was coming.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:42 am

Glad everything turned out okay.

I obviously did not get to meet everyone. I hate that. Mad
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:17 pm

Glad all was OK, and yes you should have come eat pig. We had plenty left over. Chef
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:35 pm

nice to meet you yank!!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10319
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:45 pm

spud wrote:
nice to meet you yank!!

Greatest thing about this group is that you meet someone new on every ride. Ever since Nick Smith invited me here back in Jan. 08, i have met a bunch of great people. I was glad to add you to that list last weekend spud. thatsright
Back to top Go down
ridepate
SSXSRider Staff
ridepate

Number of posts : 6409
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Big-R wrote:
Glad everything turned out okay.

I obviously did not get to meet everyone. I hate that. Mad

Me either, sorry guys. The Trail-Terror ( Collin) was keeping me busy.
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Tallguy wrote:
well I met up with some of yall saterday on trail 16 and rode with yall til everyone went to the pig picking. Should have went to eat with everybody, but instead me and my wife wanted to ride a few moe trails. Well I got to playing on trail 15 and rolled it onto the drivers side. Luckly there were a couple of people there in trucks that helped me turn it back over. Didnt tear anything up and considering I am running stock seat belts, they worked real good. Will be putting harnesses and half doors on it now.

So Tallguy....now that you and the "Other Half" had a chance to meet some of the pep's and ride with us for a while....and I am assuming that the 2 of you enjoyed yourselves, what do we have to do to turn your name to "Orange" Question Question We'd love to have ya Dude Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tallguy
SSXSRider Member
Tallguy

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Was planning on joining this past weekend, but didn't get a chance to. My printer is dead, so I can't print the forms to mail back in. I will be turning it orange soon. I did have fun and im ready to ride again. Do yall ever ride at carolina adventure world?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day   Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day Empty

Back to top Go down

Rode with yall at windrock and rolled it later that day
Page 1 of 1