SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Lyin King

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-07-29

BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership Empty
PostSubject: BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership   BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Thanks to many of you folks and according to a publication I just received, the BlueRibbon Coalition has seen a 22% increase in membership over the past eight months which amounts to nearly 2500 new members!

This gives them much more financial and on-the-ground support to continue fighting for OUR Public Land Access.

Kudos to those of you who have joined or contributed to the main National Organization that specializes in advocating for and when necessary, litigating for our right to ride!

As an individual dues paying member of the BRC and true believer in what they do I want to extend my personal thanks to those of you who have become new members, you know who you are and you rock!!!

Here is a link to their latest membership incentive offer, for those of you who are not yet members please consider taking advantage of this awesome deal . . .

http://www.sharetrails.org/tv/klim

Whether you are a Member or not I would also encourage you to sign up for their Action Alerts and the BRC’s Recreation News feeds at . . .

https://www.sharetrails.org/secure/lists/?p=subscribe&id=2

Thanks again folks, together we WILL stand!!!
Back to top Go down
Foxfire
SSXSRider Member
Foxfire

Number of posts : 6060
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership   BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

clap clap clap HatWave
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership   BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 pm

Foxfire wrote:
clap clap clap HatWave

Amen brother!
Back to top Go down
wvyankee2
SSXSRider Member
wvyankee2

Number of posts : 10318
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership   BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:06 pm

If you have not already, please join folks. For about the price of an oil change you can help maintain our access to trails that are under constant pressure to be closed. Help
Back to top Go down
The Lyin King

PostSubject: Re: BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership   BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 am

Yank wrote:
If you have not already, please join folks. For about the price of an oil change you can help maintain our access to trails that are under constant pressure to be closed. Help

Are we actually supposed to change the oil in these SXSs? hide

Heck, I could get a membership for everyone on this forum by now with all the money I've saved . . .

Seriously though, you're right Yank . . . it's a small price to pay to ensure that access to OUR Public Lands doesn't wear out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership   BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership Empty

Back to top Go down

BRC Experiences 22% Increase in Membership
Page 1 of 1