SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wilborns Feburary 2nd

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Feburary 2nd   Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:21 pm

I just say we ride....just see the place.....let some of us place in some mud holes, get pulled out, play in them some more, climb a few hills(not the EXTREME stuff)....just have a great day and get our stomachs full at lunch! lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Feburary 2nd   Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 7:29 pm

The best place to play in the mud and water is "Skyview Lake". We will probably make it there in the first couple hours. I only plan to go down that 1 trail thats marked extreme, it is not that bad... noone get scared when you see me head past that sign.

Plus we may be able to ride the creek allittle ways also. The water should be down so it won't be deep even in the deep spots.. Depends on temperature if I get in the mud\water too much. It should be up in the 50's tomorrow which wont be bad. It probably will be cold cold when we start riding so dress warm in layers.

-Rick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Feburary 2nd   Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 10:11 pm

i'll be there at 8, if all goes well. :D
Back to top Go down
Tellico450

Tellico450

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Feburary 2nd   Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:01 am

Wheels wrote:
i'll be there at 8, if all goes well. :D

we will be there at 830 or shortly thereafter!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Feburary 2nd   Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:13 am

830 my arse... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wilborns Feburary 2nd   Wilborns Feburary 2nd - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wilborns Feburary 2nd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2