Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!


 
GalleryHomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share
 

 For Sale Beard Seat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06
Age : 75
Location : Benton,Arkansas

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:15 pm

I am selling my Beard Seats. I tried to load pictures and could not.
If anyone is interested I can e-mail the pictures or someone can tell me how to load the pictures.

I would like to get $500 for the seats plus frt.
I can deliver to MS, AL, GA, LA, AR, Western TN, Eastern OK,and FL panhandle. There would not be frt. If I deliver.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 46
Location : Louisville,Ky

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:33 am

Why are you selling them???? They are really nice seats!!!! Also, these things look brand new. Good deal for someone for sure.

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06
Age : 75
Location : Benton,Arkansas

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:58 am

Big-R wrote:
Why are you selling them???? They are really nice seats!!!! Also, these things look brand new. Good deal for someone for sure.

They lean back a little to much for me and I got a killer deal on a different brand of seat.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Age : 46
Location : Louisville,Ky

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:17 am

reevesr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Why are you selling them???? They are really nice seats!!!! Also, these things look brand new. Good deal for someone for sure.

They lean back a little to much for me and I got a killer deal on a different brand of seat.

Thats cool. Man those things are very comfortable. I can't believe seats can make that big of a difference.

_________________
I Just Want To Go Fast

14 RZR XP 900 4
2012 Teryx 4
11 RZR XP 900 sold
08 RZR S 820 sold
08 Rhino 700EFI sold
2013 Teryx 4 LE sold

Lucky Rabbit Foot Key Chain Club
Red Rhino keychain club  

SouthernSxSRider Member # 1
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06
Age : 75
Location : Benton,Arkansas

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

Big-R wrote:
reevesr wrote:
Big-R wrote:
Why are you selling them???? They are really nice seats!!!! Also, these things look brand new. Good deal for someone for sure.

They lean back a little to much for me and I got a killer deal on a different brand of seat.

Thats cool. Man those things are very comfortable. I can't believe seats can make that big of a difference.

They are great. My wife may shoot me for getting rid of them. She has back trouble and these seats made a big difference for her.
Back to top Go down
tylerracing

avatar

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-08-22

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:47 am

are the seats sold yet
Back to top Go down
reevesr
SSXSRider Member
reevesr

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-06
Age : 75
Location : Benton,Arkansas

For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 pm

tylerracing wrote:
are the seats sold yet

Yes, they have been sold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




For Sale Beard Seat Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale Beard Seat   For Sale Beard Seat Empty

Back to top Go down
 
For Sale Beard Seat
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» For Sale Beard Seat
» Point65 Seacruiser Sea Kayak for sale.
» Pyranha Stretch for sale
» Hella optilux 1900 100 watt halogens for sale
» 2007 Rhino For Sale

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SouthernSxSRiders :: The Pawn Shop :: SidexSide related "For Sale"-
Jump to: