SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have got to be kidding me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nocerisdave
SSXSRider Member
nocerisdave

Number of posts : 5674
Registration date : 2008-01-22

You have got to be kidding me! Empty
PostSubject: You have got to be kidding me!   You have got to be kidding me! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLfVUwencsw

Wow this thing kicks Rhinos but. Note the sarcasm please......any person who buys one of these based on this video......should not have kids...there are already enough mental cases out there.
Back to top Go down
Clutch

Clutch

Number of posts : 217

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!   You have got to be kidding me! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:39 pm

anyone could make a video comparing to products and make one look way better Rolling Eyes hell I could make a 88 chevette out perform a Lamborghini on film. Useless wast of bandwidth IMO.
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!   You have got to be kidding me! EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 9:49 pm

Clutch wrote:
anyone could make a video comparing to products and make one look way better Rolling Eyes hell I could make a 88 chevette out perform a Lamborghini on film. Useless wast of bandwidth IMO.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have got to be kidding me!   You have got to be kidding me! Empty

Back to top Go down

You have got to be kidding me!
Page 1 of 1