SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

red camo skins on the rhino

Go down 
+5
Clayboy
roamerr
Bad Behavior
Admin
Big-R
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

red camo skins on the rhino Empty
PostSubject: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:33 pm

I put the skins on her tonight. That is after taking forever to find out why the amp would not come on for the i-pod. I tested and tested thought the switch must be bad. Bought anther switch form radio shack and it was bad. However, I got it all work out and here she is cheers

Sorry it was dark.
red camo skins on the rhino Redcamo002cq5
red camo skins on the rhino Redcamo003yi8
red camo skins on the rhino Redcamo006rh2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:35 pm

cool man..i like it cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Cool Cool i like it toooooooooooo!!! i saw were they were giving u hell on UOR, oh well .rthey r just jelous cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1435
Registration date : 2008-01-21

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:41 pm

i like it cause its diff. cheers cheers

thats why mine is YELLOW
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:51 pm

rhinomcb wrote:
Cool Cool i like it toooooooooooo!!! i saw were they were giving u hell on UOR, oh well .rthey r just jelous cheers

I it probably hard for some people to understand the red camo. Hell they camo everything now. My god dather had a pair of pink camo cargo pants on and that is what gave me the idea. Then I saw the race rhino on RF.net and that confirmed the look. I like it and think it will look damn good with my black Hunter Works fender flairs Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 10:58 pm

I like it, it's different. Looks like your left front has a flat spot on one side. :)
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Bad Behavior wrote:
I like it, it's different. Looks like your left front has a flat spot on one side. :)

As long as it is flat on one side I'll be OK. Just ride on the good sides Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Bad Behavior

Bad Behavior

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:10 pm

That's right. The rest of the tire is normal. Laughing
Back to top Go down
roamerr
SSXSRider Member
roamerr

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:22 pm

My XTR's leaked a little. Air and a 1/2 gallon of slime in each tire and no more issues!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:26 pm

good job!! i like that too... cheers
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:31 pm

roamerr wrote:
My XTR's leaked a little. Air and a 1/2 gallon of slime in each tire and no more issues!

I have tree bark between the bead and the wheel. Need to get it out. It makes a leak Mad
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 pm

Looking good! I wasn't too sure how it was gonna go, but it all goes really good together! :afro:

At least you'll be easy to spot!
Back to top Go down
Dreth

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2008-03-29

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 6:27 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:25 am

Clayboy wrote:
Looking good! I wasn't too sure how it was gonna go, but it all goes really good together! :afro:

At least you'll be easy to spot!

I needed my rhino to be different. I want everyone to know it's me in the back of the pack and not your wife. Hate for them to think I can out ride her 😢

Now I am going to put in a sub and sag my pants. I ride that rhino to my mic- battle yo yo yo :afro: :afro: Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
rcmass

rcmass

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:18 am

you have successfully achieved a different look...

I like it... it is different... i wish I could do something with my plastics - but I beat em up too bad...

let us know how those hold up....unfortunately I think the only option I have is Krylon.
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:06 pm

rcmass wrote:
you have successfully achieved a different look...

I like it... it is different... i wish I could do something with my plastics - but I beat em up too bad...

let us know how those hold up....unfortunately I think the only option I have is Krylon.

I am pretty tough on the plastic too. I should be a good test.
Back to top Go down
GODAWGS

GODAWGS

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
shawnley1222
SSXSRider Member
shawnley1222

Number of posts : 2745

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

looks good and different i like my orignal camo Cool
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 3:02 am

Quote :
I needed my rhino to be different. I want everyone to know it's me in the back of the pack and not your wife. Hate for them to think I can out ride her

Ha Ha! Just wait till she gets her SWAMPS!
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 7:58 pm

Clayboy wrote:
Quote :
I needed my rhino to be different. I want everyone to know it's me in the back of the pack and not your wife. Hate for them to think I can out ride her

Ha Ha! Just wait till she gets her SWAMPS!

I know. How embarrassing Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: red camo skins on the rhino   red camo skins on the rhino Empty

Back to top Go down

red camo skins on the rhino
Page 1 of 1