SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Regional Trail System

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bellman
SSXSRider Member
bellman

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-12-23

New Regional Trail System Empty
PostSubject: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:40 pm

The kick off for the East Ky Regional Trail System will be early spring of 2011.. a group of 6-8 counties, Harlan Co. is mentioned but not online yet, that have formed a regional trail system from Bell Co. to Pike Co. with at least 2,000 miles of trails planned when all is done, knott co. is going strong now with the last event brining in major sponsors, and 8,000 riders...not all the trails are open yet..but working fast as they can..as a State Recreational Board Member I still attend each meeting and they are pushing hard to get this going and fast. I just built them a small kick off web site to start getting some info. out at www.ekrts.com I will post up more when I know it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.usawebs.biz
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:45 pm

bellman wrote:
The kick off for the East Ky Regional Trail System will be early spring of 2011.. a group of 6-8 counties, Harlan Co. is mentioned but not online yet, that have formed a regional trail system from Bell Co. to Pike Co. with at least 2,000 miles of trails planned when all is done, knott co. is going strong now with the last event brining in major sponsors, and 8,000 riders...not all the trails are open yet..but working fast as they can..as a State Recreational Board Member I still attend each meeting and they are pushing hard to get this going and fast. I just built them a small kick off web site to start getting some info. out at www.ekrts.com I will post up more when I know it.

Thanks Preston!!!! allright
Back to top Go down
KY. Colonel
SSXSRider Member

Number of posts : 2144
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:26 pm

bellman wrote:

Thanks for your hard work... I can't wait to get the teryx out on my home state trails.

The Colonel,
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:01 am

allright allright Look forward to checking this out next spring! cheers
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:07 am

we're working on a 10,000 acre or so tract that will tie into leslie and clay right now....tell them folks up there not to forget about us bellman!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hollercrawlers.com
bellman
SSXSRider Member
bellman

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 pm

BCO wrote:
we're working on a 10,000 acre or so tract that will tie into leslie and clay right now....tell them folks up there not to forget about us bellman!

They will not forget as long as I attend the meetings for sure...I told them about Bell Co. trying to find away around Harlan Co. to hook up...if Harlan Co. does not join in. Are you still on the email list for the regioinal meeting...next one is way after elections so more can attend.
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 am

ill probably go to one more of those meetings, express interest one more time about us wanting to be involved...if i get the same answer, ill probably make an ass out of myself lol!
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:58 am

we can get in through leslie and clay for sure.
Back to top Go down
bellman
SSXSRider Member
bellman

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:38 am

BCO wrote:
ill probably go to one more of those meetings, express interest one more time about us wanting to be involved...if i get the same answer, ill probably make an ass out of myself lol!
If they show no interest in what Bell Co. is doing already..then they are not a true regional system..IMO..and will end up doing nothing down the road..I think they want you guys to join up for sure...if it comes to you making an ass of yourself...Chit we been kicked outta better places. lol! The push for regional systems is what is all about..been done at H/M in W.VA and VA new Spearhead trail system is already building on that. Do you still get the emails about the meetings in Hazard?
Back to top Go down
BCO
SSXSRider Member
BCO

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:14 am

bellman wrote:
BCO wrote:
If they show no interest in what Bell Co. is doing already..then they are not a true regional system..IMO..and will end up doing nothing down the road..I think they want you guys to join up for sure...if it comes to you making an ass of yourself...Chit we been kicked outta better places. lol! The push for regional systems is what is all about..been done at H/M in W.VA and VA new Spearhead trail system is already building on that. Do you still get the emails about the meetings in Hazard?

lol true....thats why when i go to these meetings i always sit by you. cause i know if i do make an ass outta myself at least one person in there has got my back lol!

i think so, but just in case send me an email before the next one. really want to come.
Back to top Go down
bellman
SSXSRider Member
bellman

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 pm

Will Do Jon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Regional Trail System   New Regional Trail System Empty

Back to top Go down

New Regional Trail System
Page 1 of 1