SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any of you tried these Fender Flares?

Go down 
+3
8ball_99
Big-R
simoniz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
simoniz

simoniz

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Any of you tried these Fender Flares? Empty
PostSubject: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:27 pm

I've seen what most of you are running for extended flares, just curious if anyone on here has any feedback on them?

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Polaris-RZR-S-4-Combo-Extreme-Fender-Extender-Asylum-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ190432557121QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
Big-R
SSXSRider Staff
Big-R

Number of posts : 16074
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:32 pm

simoniz wrote:
I've seen what most of you are running for extended flares, just curious if anyone on here has any feedback on them?

Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Polaris-RZR-S-4-Combo-Extreme-Fender-Extender-Asylum-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ190432557121QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Yes, Clayboy has tried a set. I think he broke the front ones. Not sure whats up because he does not have them on the buggy anymore.
Back to top Go down
8ball_99
SSXSRider Member
8ball_99

Number of posts : 1370
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:05 pm

Little expensive but they look good. ABS plastic is pretty tough stuff. I would think they would hold up pretty well. Only drawback is ABS isn't all that flexible
Back to top Go down
simoniz

simoniz

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 6:25 am

Looking for more feedback. Thanks

Maybe Clayboy will chime in.
Back to top Go down
PWM
SSXSRider Member
PWM

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am

I ride with a guy who has them. He likes them and has not had any problems to speak of.
Back to top Go down
http://cumberland-mudders.forumotion.com/index.htm
simoniz

simoniz

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:28 am

Cool deal, I want to put something nice on a RZR4 to keep the wife and kids clean when they go with me.
Back to top Go down
Clayboy
SSXSRider Member
Clayboy

Number of posts : 1861
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:37 am

They are not too bad, I broke 2 different styles of the fronts but the rears held up fine. You will want to use some different mounting screws because the ones that come with them will back out. They do a great job of keeping down the mud!
Back to top Go down
Gimpy
SSXSRider Member
Gimpy

Number of posts : 7708
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Here some pics of some I made from flaps I bought at Pep Boys or Auto Zone for about 15 bucks. They have been on for a long time and keep mud off me and the wife. You can cut them to fit with scissors and put on with metal screws.

Any of you tried these Fender Flares? Dsc00410k

Any of you tried these Fender Flares? Dsc00413b

Any of you tried these Fender Flares? Dsc00415u

Maybe I can get you some better pics when we get back from Evarts. The front ones are hard to see in these pics.

Back to top Go down
http://lwurzel@twc.com
Greg_77

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:31 pm

I have a set on my S and i really like them. they do a good job of keeping the mud off of ya. i ain't broke my front ones....yet :) lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any of you tried these Fender Flares?   Any of you tried these Fender Flares? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any of you tried these Fender Flares?
Page 1 of 1