SouthernSxSRiders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most come for the information and opportunity. Most stay for the friendships that are formed. Welcome!

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Woodtick
SSXSRider Member
Woodtick

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link... Empty
PostSubject: Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link...   Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:28 pm

President Obama's finance team and Nancy Pelosi are recommending a 1% transaction tax on all financial transactions.

His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar.

See what Nancy has to say about this wonderful idea!

http://tinyurl.com/24dn5ud

It's only 1%!

This is a 1% tax on all transactions to or from any financial institution i.e.. Banks, Credit Unions, Mutual funds, Brokers, etc.

Any deposit you make will have a 1% tax charged.

Any withdrawal you make, 1% tax.

Any transfer within your account, a transfer to or from savings and checking, will have a 1% tax charged.

Any ATM transaction, withdrawal or deposit, 1% tax.

If your pay check or your Social Security is direct deposited, 1% tax.

If you carry a check to your bank to deposit, 1% tax.

If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax.

If you receive any income from a bond or a dividend from stock, 1% tax.

Any Real Estate Transaction, 1% tax. (This is on top of the 3.8% they just slid in on you) total nearly 5%, commission + tax 11%, some states "Excise Tax is an additional 1+% 12% OR MORE to Pay for your insurance (health)... 1%

Consider 1% on the buyer of coming in, and 1% on the seller going out 2% of all transactions... unreal. Some areas in California are over 9%, add two more 11%, who are they kidding???

and for What??? for Juan, Pablo and the anchor babies?

When will the pain wake America up to this non-sense. This administration is about YOUR MONEY, and they will take it from you how ever they can.

This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax! Remember, he is completely honest and trustworthy.

You would think they would do something about the out of control SPENDING, and Entitlements... too much, too out of control. They have to be Stopped !!!

Keep your eyes and ears open.
Back to top Go down
Goose
SSXSRider Member
Goose

Number of posts : 2971
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link...   Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link... EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Just what we need more taxes. Those people are nuts.
Back to top Go down

Oh My Goodness! This is BEYOND anything yet! Check the link...
Page 1 of 1